US$117
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$119
US$139
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$78
US$93
US$114
US$123
All reviewsroom was cleanjacksonville airportcruise portshuttle serviceovernight stayrental carwafflesfree breakfastdesk clerknon smokingstaff was friendlythe breakfast areainterstateconveniencewalmart
Reviewed 16 December 2017

My wife and I checked in and were given our room no and key. When I tried to enter the room the door didn’t open ..... then a man came to the door and opened it and said it was his room. We both went to the office worked it out ..... we were given another room.
The only reason I keep going to this dump is that it’s close to the airport. I really hope they upgrade it in the future. I would never recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Mike J, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry for our mistake. I'm sorry you feel we are not desirable I would love to hear how we can improve. We do thank you for your business.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Room was very clean but the fan on AC/heat unit was noisy plus I couldn't see anyway to adjust temp. It was cold outside and I wanted a warm room but the fan was not making room warm. I unplugged it from wall. Temp was okay after that. There was a gap between door frame and door to outside, though so that was letting in cool air, not to mention that it seemed odd to be able to see the outside of my room through this crack. Door opens to parking lot, not to a hallway. I was warm enough as I slept on the far side of the bed, furthest from door. It was a very comfortable bed, I might add. So a couple plusses and a couple minuses with this room. The hostess at breakfast was very friendly and helpful. The woman checking me in was on a personal call which she put aside to help me, but I miss the old days when the receptionists were more professional.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Mike J, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry for the way you were received at the desk this is no way to project professionalism and I will get it corrected.

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

This hotel turned out pretty good. We stayed in Days Inn back when it was called 8 day inn ($8 a night) so familiar with them. Generally they are a 2 star but this was clean, nice staff and all around ok place to stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

There were a few small bugs in the room, thought they might be roachs. Scared they may get in luggage but I know it’s diffi to keep bugs out of rooms in the south. Great placating to airport and perfect place to keep your car. Transportation was great.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your review. I will get with my pest control company and get that room corrected ASAP.

Thank you again for your review.