All reviews the indoor outdoor pool executive level internet cafe front desk beautiful lobby lobby bar holiday inn the shuttle driver platinum member waffle house breakfast buffet fitness room nice room late check great customer service very nice hotel business trip
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I loved the extremely prompt shuttle service and the wonderful staff. Rooms were very clean and comfortable and everything worked perfectly in the room, A real plus for us.I would stay there again and I would stay longer if I could and go see lots more of Jacksonville, Florida.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00gc, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Diane, thank you for the kind review of the Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport/I-95N. We are glad you loved every aspect of your stay and that you were impressed with our affordable prices. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I travel into Jacksonville often. I switched to the crown plaza a few months ago. The rooms and facilities are always clean and there’s an actual kitchen on property which is hard to find in this area. What really makes this place work though is the staff. Sue and Kent at the bar are professional yet make you feel “at home” almost instantly. Sues ability to remember people and drinks is remarkable! Gina at the front desk is on point and efficient!

The executive towers (floors 5&6) while not the most modern accommodations, are great for travelers not wanting to listen to family traffic at all hours and are clean, well attended to and maintained very well. The executive lounge is great as well. The gym is sufficient and the indoor-outdoor pool is nice.

Clean rooms, Good food, excellent staff and a great “vibe” is all you can ask for in a market of this size and they’ve nailed it.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Rob, we are thrilled you enjoyed staying at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport/I-95N. Thank you for sharing that from check-in to departure our service, hospitality and accommodations exceeded your expectations. We hope you are already planning your next visit with us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were under a mandatory evacuation from Hurricane the Florance and headed to the Crown Plaza. What a great experience. Everyone there made an extremely stressful situation easier.
The room was large,comforable and clean. Ordered room service the first night- served quickly,hot and delicious. Indoor and outdoor pool available.
A special shoutout to Brian Brooks, the General Manager, and Gina and Telissa for their assistance with our every need.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Phil, thank you for your wonderful review of Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport/I-95N. It is good to know that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay and that your room provided you with everything you expected. I will be happy to share your kind words with Gina and Telissa. On behalf of everyone, I invite you to come back and stay with us again when in the area!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have visited the Crowne Plaza on several occasions and have had only good experiences here. The rooms are comfortable and very clean and the staff is professional and friendly. The indoor pool is also a major plus during the summer months.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for making us your preferred hotel in Jacksonville! We are delighted to know our associates provided you with an exceptional stay once again and that you also enjoyed the pool. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next visit to the Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport/I-95N!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel reminded me of a long time ago when people enjoyed their jobs and made connecting with others a top priority. My son and I were treated like family from the moment we were greeted at the front desk to the time we departed. Every staff member was happy, smiling, knowledgeable, and on top of their game. AMAZING SERVICE and GORGEOUS pool, lobby, grounds, and rooms.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Mary, thank you for your glorious comments regarding your visit to the Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport/I-95N. We are thrilled to know you loved the pool and that our excellent associates went out of their way to provide you with an exceptional stay. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another outstanding experience.