All reviews the indoor outdoor pool executive level internet cafe front desk beautiful lobby lobby bar holiday inn the shuttle driver platinum member waffle house breakfast buffet fitness room nice room late check great customer service very nice hotel business trip
Reviewed 11 March 2018

pretty decent ihg property, front desk is marginal, no upgrade even for spire members,
no welcome amenities.

dining room very good and the waitresses are very eager to take care of you. food very good. parking is so so

rooms are dated but decent and i think are a pretty good value

hallways are long, difficult for the older crew members

Room Tip: get close to elevators, and, the elevators can get real busy
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hi H8658DRmaryb,

Thank you for your loyalty as a Spire Elite member. It's good to know that you felt our hotel lived up to your expectations, thanks to the hardworking waitstaff and excellent quality of food. We find inspiration in exceeding our guests' needs. I understand your concern about the outdated room and I'm sorry this affected your experience with us. If there are future upgrades to be made, your feedback will be taken into consideration. I'd also like to check on your account and verify if any welcome amenity points are due. Please send an email to "IHGService@ihg.com" and include your complete name, membership number, stay dates and confirmation number (if available). For timely assistance, please include reference # 10436242261 on your email.

We look forward to seeing you soon! Again, we appreciate your stay.

Safe travels,

Anna B

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located near the airport, a lot of older hotels in the area, not many upscale new choices, so I chose the Crowne Plaza trying to get the best upscale hotel I could find. I previously had stayed at the Doubltree JAX airport and it was a disaster, so decided to try the Crowne Plaza.
I could not be more wrong. I'm Not sure how the hotel is ordinarily, but the night we were there, there was loud bass music from a car in the parking lot, til 2am. I complained to the front desk, but had to do it from my phone, since the hotel room phone didn't work. Safety issue.
Loud conversations in the hallway, and when I went put to investigate, very large intimidating men told me to get back in my room . Gladly because looked like they were ready to fight. And drunk.
Room was beat up, stains in carpet to the point it turned our socks black.
Didn't try the restaurant.

Was supposed to be a 3 night stay, we checked out after 1 night. Didn't feel safe, and didn't feel clean. Hate to trash the property, but badly needs a remodel.

On a positive note, the check in staff were top notch. Very nice. Can't say more about the staff.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IBTravelingalot
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Hello IBTravelingalot,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us the above feedback. While I am glad that your interaction with our staff was pleasant, I am sorry that the condition of the room and noise coming from other guests made your stay with us less than ideal. IHG aims for all of your stays with us to be worthwhile and this entails our capacity to ensure that the room received is clean and quiet.

Guest safety is our priority. Your comments have been shared with the hotel management as reference in creating measures to avoid the same issues from reoccurring in the future. I am confident that the actions taken will make your next stay with us better than the last.

I hope to welcome you back for a more positive lodging experience.

Best Regards,

Clayton G.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Let's start with the bathroom, the toilet leaked the entire stay. Mold was actually growing in the bathroom from lack of cleaning. An associate of mine actually found a vibrator in his room in plain sight. Another indication of the lack of cleaning. In the ladder well a drug addict had smoked something from glass tubes and left their stuff in the place. The hallways smelled. My rooms floor didn't seem to be vacuumed. The air condition rattled to death and was replaced which was then rattling so loud it kept me up all night. The wait staff at breakfast I overheard complaining about the tips they received from military folks and then proceeded to remind them they needed to tip to each and every table. They even printed out zero balance receipts for them to charge tips to their rooms. This was the most unprofessional staff I've ever seen and I stay at hotels a lot. This place is not deserving of the crown plaza name and would be better named after a low end motor lodge. I would avoid this place at all costs. And let's not forget the check in policy of 3pm. I waited until 6 pm to get a room. I think that's all.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Chuck W,

Hello from Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport/I-95N, we appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry our hotel's cleanliness and overall upkeep fell short of your expectations. It's also disconcerting to learn about the time it took for you to be checked-in and the service level provided at breakfast. The situations you described are certainly not what we expect nor the impression we'd like to leave any of our guests. Be assured that these are raised with the management to be promptly looked into and to help remind us to always keep our best foot forward.

Thanks for bringing these to attention and I hope we get the chance to make your next experience more stellar than the previous.

Regards,

Jillian I

Reviewed 17 February 2018

This hotel was not part of our original plans, however a last minute Cancelation with our flight with Delta, made us stay at this hotel around the airport.
The front desk staff was super super super helpful and nice, the rooms were clean and I don't mind staying here again.

Nery Zapeta & Zach Taylor

Arrival Date 01/12/18
Departure Date 01/13/18

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at the hotel several times for business, and the quality, value and customer service has declined to the point to which I will no longer stay here. At the end of a long day, I stood in line for 50 minutes to check in, with only 5 people in line in front of me and 2-3 clerks. The front desk supervisor did not apologize or explain the wait. The King Executive Room was shabby and outdated, and breakfast was not included in the price. The room service was fast and courteous, but overshadowed by inefficient front desk staff and generally poor value. Never again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Hi Martha B,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback regarding your experience at our hotel. It is good to know you found our hotel location perfect for your business needs and thought of the room service to be accommodating. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

However, I am sorry for the issues you experienced with the room as well as the wait you endured at check in. Breakfast is considered a very important aspect to most travelers, I apologize our menu was less than satisfactory. Kindly know your concerns will be addressed with our breakfast team and front desk department moving forward. Inline with this, i have sent you a private message to ask more information about your stay.

Again, I appreciate your review and I hope you will give us a chance by staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception.

Best,