“Date Nite”

Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants
Reserve with OpenTable
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 2,231 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

The wait time was awful. But, free sample wine was a nice touch and walking around looking at the different wines was good. I had shrimp and palento. It was good. My margarita was good. The blueberry wine and bread was great. I love the dark setting but the talking was kinda loud as if music should have been playing to mellow out all the noise. I would go again and just drink the wine, bread, and appetizer. Love the setting...

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Our family enjoyed a wonderful celebration dinner at Cooper’s Hark last evening. The pasta, burgers, and grouper were all excellent. And thank you Sam for the terrific service! We’ll be back soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

It was cold and rainy on Friday night when we arrived at the restaurant. Parking was tight but,a spot across the street opened up for us, allowing for a short walk under the umbrella. The lobby was packed but very inviting as it has a nice gift shop and wine bar to pass time while waiting for reservation. Prices reasonable both places.
We notified the very gracious hostess we were to meet our group who already arrived. A few moments later, we were led back to our private dining area which consisted of two long banquet tables and small appetizers table. The room temperature was very comfortable despite the weather. Two or three waiters took orders for drinks and I chose a recommended white wine. After it arrived, I found it not to my taste and switched to a sweeter red also recommended by our waiter. The wine is labeled under two names: sweet red or romance red. Distinctive red grape and berry, nice sipping wine.
Our appetizers were Asian chicken lettece wraps. The chicken well done and in a very savory sauce, silvers of carrorts, cucumber, and other vegetables complimented the dish.
Everything was served family style and plenty to go around. We had the "plain old salad", fresh and served with two types of dressings. Our main course was chicken cutlets, baked salmon, and filet medallions. All served hot and very tender. There was plenty for all and kind of sad to see the leftovers whisked away to the kichen.
Dessert was the always classic Creme Brulee with a chocolate dipped strawberry and raspberry sauce. Very nice presentation.
All in all, the service, ambiance, and food definitely rates a four plus star rating. Thank you for making it such am enjoyable evening for all.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

This place has a wine tasting bar and store in the lobby area. They sell various wines and wine tools as well as pastas and gourmet sauces. I have a membership so o get a couple bottles of wine each month and free tasting. The restaurant is equally good with a great appetizer selection and delicious entrees.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited Coopers Hawk this evening and had a wonderful experience from the time we sat down. The food was delicious, the staff very friendly and the atmosphere was perfect for a date night. We can’t wait to go back!