“Love Chinese”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #579 of 2,273 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed 25 July 2017

finally Chinese food I can count on no matter where I go. There is no General Tso but the Orange Chicken is great. They offer brown rice but rarely have it. Doctor told me to eat brown rice not white. So I get the veggies instead usually. I like that you can do half rice half veggie.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

This place has never been bad. Great for fast food Chinese. We drive out of our way to go here because it is so fresh, and not overly fried like some Chinese restaurants.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Sometimes the food is good and sometimes it's not, hence the title of the post. I tend to avoid the flour based entrees and would go for Kung Pao, Black Pepper and Mushroom Chicken. The last two entrees are often not available. Sad.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Friday night ritual. Always fresh, good and inexpensive. Love eating here. Our entire family loves it.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

We have been to several branches of this chain. The food is always consistently good. The volume at this place is sufficient for the price.