“Lots of options!! ”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #192 of 2,281 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Description: Mellow Mushroom is proud to serve the Northside area with delicious pizza, hoagies, calzones and salads. Providing quality food since 1974, we use fresh ingredients on all our menu items. Our menu and locations are as eclectic as our fans. Our full-service bar features a wide array of craft beers, an extensive wine list and fresh, handcrafted cocktails. Catch day-to-day sporting events on one of our 21 TVs and every sports channel imaginable. We offer a great covered patio perfect for large parties and events. We are open seven days a week Sunday-Monday, 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. The search for the best pizza in Jacksonville is over.
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

First try at Mellow Mushroom with a good friend. We were excited because it’s a pizza option for gluten-free. Ordering half options was a great perk!! Went with the house special (no onion) and the cosmic karma! Both options were great and a medium was way too big..... but now we have dinner! Our waiter was easily confused...... did know there were onions on the pizza, paid with cash and didn’t understand if I wanted change (bill was $25 and paid with a $50)! Not sure if he was asking for a large tip or confused by cash..... maybe it’s his first day?!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I recently had my gallbladder removed and found out I had to completely change my diet. One item that is a big no-no is gluten. That's ok except every Friday night we go for pizza and I wanted to cry UNTIL I found out that you can get any pizza or calzone in gluten free. The pizza is made in a single size, but it is delicious! You can't tell the taste difference and it's a thin crust. You've got to try it! Love it!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Yes we know Pizza is high in calories...bla bla bla but the fact is that if you exercise and for the most part eat healthy...THIS WONT KILL YOU. IT WILL GIVE YOU SATISFACTION WITH INDULGENCE AND GUARANTEED! Service was great and the place is wonderful. Enjoy and tip well!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Took our daughter for hot wings, beer and pizza! Absolutely love the establishment! The staff is always friendly. The food is always delicious. The beer is always cold!

Best. Pizza. Ever!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I was in Jacksonville for work and my group ate here twice. They have a large selection of beer and a pretty diverse menu. I liked the open space feel of their bar area which is pretty good sized and they have plenty of TVs to watch a game. They have really good "bar food" like wings, pizza, & calzones and their sandwiches are delicious. The service tended to be a bit slow at times but overall not bad. Good location out by the airport close to many hotels so I would recommend this place to hungry or thirsty travelers.

Date of visit: October 2017