“Local island flavor”
Review of Jimmy Hula's

Jimmy Hula's
Ranked #239 of 2,075 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: Jimmy Hula's is a fast casual dining establishment that focuses on an eclectic variety of tacos and burgers inspired by Jimmy Hula’s surf travels across the globe.
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

I came here to kill some time while I waited for my car to be repaired. This is my second visit and last time I went I had the tacos. I really wanted a burger this time so I was excited to see they had a good selection of burgers to order. I got the Aloha burger and it was super good. The pineapple tasted fresh and the patty was very juicy, I made a bit of a mess lol. They also have a good selection of bottled beer and a bit of a draft selection. I also would recommend the mojo fries, a bit of a spicy zing but not overwhelming. Staff was very nice and I didn't have to wait long for food. My only complaint is that the burger did not come with any side, I had to pay extra for the fries.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Had the Voodoo fish taco and Big Island Fish taco with MOJO fries, very tasty! Really like the tropical salsa on the tacos. The live performer does really good covers of a variety of music. We'll be back.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

My family and I love Hula's. It has a surfy- beach theme. It has a few booths that have the seats from an old truckwhich are super fun to sit at. Its just around the corner from us so we go a couple of times a month. You buy burgers and fries separately, which makes it a little more expensive burger joint. They have sweet potato fries and zuchinni fries among other things. By far the pineapple burger I get is awesome, it oozes juices and deliciousness. Sometimes they have live music. We love food and atmosphere!

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Was passing by in the pouring rain and took a chance because it was at the stop light. The wait staff was friendly and helpful with deciding what items we would like based on our tastes. The time to wait for take out wasn't long and the portions were huge. My wife couldn't finish her meal and had leftovers for the next day. My mac & cheese burger was the best I've had in a long time! Only wish we were able to stay in Jax longer so we could have went back there to eat again. Great place!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I only tried the tacos and they were ok. the description on the menu all sounded so good when reading the details of each one and I ended up getting two different ones. they were both just ok. staff friendly.

2  Thank AERM2