All reviews evening reception made to order omelets indoor pool family reunion complimentary breakfast enjoyed my stay rooms are spacious the breakfast area the staff was great front desk staff business trip great place to stay fitness center nice stay definitely stay here again atrium hurricane
Reviewed 29 August 2018

This hotel was very comfortable and convenient. Hotel staff was very personable and were intent on fulfilling our needs. The hotel was clean and the breakfasts were more than adequate. Our suggestion for breakfast is to have a larger area for the toaster and the coffee. Too many people had to squeeze into an area meant for just a few. We would definitely stay here again!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The room is old and dirty. Peeling bathroom ceiling, rust on the floors, chips in paint. Old carpeting and poor air conditioning .free breakfast was good but evening reception was not good at all, throwing some chips in a bowl.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with our two-room suites. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Got a discounted rate with my group but still feel it was too much for the quality of this hotel. Ptibdbky the worst Embassy Suites I’ve ever stayed in. Bedding too soft causing back and neck ache. Non working fridge and micrjwave made it impossible to have my own special diet food in my room. Food I brought was ruined because I didn’t know the fridge wasn’t working. Attitude from waitstaff in restaurant and slow service. Was here on business but will never stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
mgthotel, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

We appreciate your business and feel terrible that you didnt enjoy your stay with us. We will take this information and investigate and retrain our staff. Again my apologies and we thank you.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

I have stayed at several different Embassy Suites to date, and this has been my worst experience so far. The rooms have a mildew smell, and the housekeeping staff does not clean the rooms approximately. I had to call for housekeeping twice during my three days stay in Jacksonville, Florida. Upon arrival, I found the bathroom tub was filthy and had not been cleaned since the last guest stayed in the room. Again, the following day I had to contact the front desk to have housekeeping come and clean the room and fix the bed at approximately 5 pm; and I had been out since 6 am.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear 749fee,

We are so sorry you found your guest room unacceptable. Our housekeepers work very hard to keep our guest rooms clean and an unacceptable guest room is not the standard at our hotel. Our sincerest apologies. We hope you consider staying with us again. We’d love to have you as our guest the next time you are in Jacksonville.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Rooms need updates . Rooms smell. Reception has good drinks but food is definitely under par. Had rust in bathroom. Had broken furniture and serverly stained chairs. Overall not up to par with the embassy suites brand

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Embassy Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear donkaydegraffenreid,

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the housekeeping and maintenance issues encountered, and we are working with our team to correct the problems and avoid recurrence going forward. Your feedback is genuinely helpful, as it is the first step in identifying areas where we can better our guest services. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.