“Great Food”

Gubbio's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #450 of 2,075 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 10 July 2017

great food from the pizza to the alfredo, we have loved everything we have ordered from here. Just wish they delivered.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent Italian restaurant . The food was great. Service was okay. Quiet place to eat. Taste like authentic Italian food

1  Thank allisonnpolanco
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Great pizza and great garlic rolls. We always enjoy lunch at Gubbio's. It's been a lunch standard for 30 years.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

This place used to be a good place for affordable and tasty Italian. Not anymore. First, the garlic rolls were under baked. Doughy in the center, yuck. Second, the ice tea tasted moldy, yuck. Third, the salad bar was sad, yuck. Fourth, my chicken parm was over cooked and my husband's sausage and peppers was way over cooked, yuck. Fifth, the service was terrible. There were only two, two-tops and both tables were ignored. The owner (I'm assuming) and the waitress were sitting at a table engaged in conversation pretty-much the whole time we were there. Last, but by no means least, they ask you to add your tip before they run your card because they use a chip reader like a retail establishment. Really? We won't be back.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

The first time I went into Gubbio's was about 20 years ago. I had just moved down from the Tri Cities in Michigan. I asked for something a little strange and the waitress said, no problem. When I ate it, it reminded me of a place back home in Bay City Michigan. Grampa Tony's. I said so to the waitress. She said she had moved down from Bay City and the same family owns Gubbio's. No wonder it taste so good. If you want it Americanized, go to Olive Garden, there is nothing wrong with that. If you want real family style taste, go to Gubbio's.