“Amazing pizza fast”
Review of Blaze Pizza

Blaze Pizza
Ranked #105 of 2,232 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

There are so many toppings and cheeses to choose from. There is simple options for a lower price or all you care to add at a reasonable price. The crust is thin and they make your pizza fast. Also super impressed with their beverage choices. There is the standard cola and tea offerings, on addition there is aqua fresca and sodas made with cane sugar. All of these are amazing and on the all you can drink offerings. It's a laid back place to get good food quickly. The staff was efficient and friendly and the restaurant clean. This is a great place for kids where they can be a little loud and we can still eat great food.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

You walk into this place not expecting much and you leave amazed. The time from walking through the line to getting your completed order is short and we went there twice in two weeks. The pizzas are great.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I love the variety of toppings you can order for your pizza. It is so much fun to watch them make the pizza and then cook. It is amazing how quickly they cook. The restaurant was very clean, the staff was very polite and visited our table a few times to see if they could get us anything and how our meal was. The price is very affordable and we enjoyed it very much. We will visit often.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

first time visiting, but not the last. very nice atmosphere, people was great. clean. to watch how the pizza are cooked was amazing.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

This was even better than I expected. I got a one topping pizza and I absolutely loved it. The pepperoni was spicy, which I loved. I enjoy being able to add the seasonings to the top (sea salt and/or oregano). Several employees came around asking about how our meal was. The offered to take our trays and made sure we did not need anything. I loved the nice high chairs. They were perfect for our daughter. The only problem we encountered was the ice machine was not working so we unable to have ice in our sodas. Overall it was a great visit and I look forward to visiting another Blaze Pizza in the future.