All reviews courtyard marriott nice hotel medical center u turn baptist hospital starbucks coffee clean property breakfast buffet lobby area recently stayed here easy access spacious room oatmeal staff was friendly would stay here again outdoor pool wonderful stay
Reviewed 4 December 2016

This hotel is conveniently located right off I-95. It is clean and style is modern. When I told housekeeping I was still in the room, they offered to skip cleaning it. The green part of me liked that idea. The lobby is appealing - it looks like a modern cafe. You would probably be better off ordering from breakfast menu rather than doing the buffet.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Jennifer M, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville Flagler Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Thank you for your review. I am glad you liked the area and style of the hotel. Additionally, we appreciate your "green" preference during your stay. We hope that you visit us again during your next trip to Jacksonville. Thanks again!

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Right off I95 but rooms are quiet, clean and up to date. Friendly staff that checks you in fast and correctly. Great experience A must stay. Coffee bar in lobby, business center, pool ad work out room for all to enjoy.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you were able to enjoy many of our amenities during your stay. I will be sharing your kind comments with our team as well. Thank you again, we hope to see you again soon during your next trip to Jacksonville.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

The room is quiet, clean and comfortable. The outdoor pool is not heated and was quite chilly in the evening. I would definitely return if we were in the area again.

Breakfast is available for a fee and they could benefit from a hot tub.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

The overall level of hotel facility is above average and includes amenities like a fridge and microwave. The cleaning ladies were all greeting and nice but the staff and front desk made some frowning moments; when I asked for the operating hours for breakfast they told me to look at a sign on the wall when they could've just given me the information and was reluctant to offer additional coffee bags or shampoo because I had run of them.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jennifer M, General Manager at Courtyard Jacksonville Flagler Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry and disappointed to hear about your recent visit. I have shared this with the team and addressed the issues to better improve our service. This is certainly not the level of service that we strive for and my apologies that this was your experience. I do hope that you may give us another opportunity in the future to better exceed your expectations. Thank you again for your feedback

Reviewed 22 October 2016

We stayed here one night because we had a doctor's appointment the next day at Baptist Medical Center South and this hotel is right next door. We always go to the room and check it out before we unload our luggage. The first room we were given was on the 4th floor and was not ready (as in not cleaned at all from the previous guest) so we went back downstairs and told the night manager who was obviously surprised because in his system that room showed up as clean. He apologized and gave us another room. We felt bad for him because he had to go and clean the room himself because there was no housekeeping staff at that hour (10p.m.) and they were completely booked for the night. The second room we were given was terrific! Very clean, nice furnishings and quiet even though we were on the 1st floor. The bed was comfortable so we got plenty of sleep and woke up ready for our appointment the next day.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience at check in, I am happy to hear that you were quickly given a proper room that was comfortable. I hope the rest of your stay was most enjoyable and that you will come see us again soon. Thanks again!