Hospitality Inn(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$71
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$119
US$165
US$147
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

All reviewsfront deskthe general managerrecently stayed heresocial hourhotel chainssouthern hospitalityworked finethe wi fiking suitestayed one nightnice hotelwonderful staymini fridgethree nightswould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyrosie
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Do NOT Stay at this hotel... it looks great, however, the room we stayed in was flooded from pipes in bathroom, we had a microwave, TV and mini fridge and only one outlet so to run microwave you had to move furniture and change plug in. The Manager Roxie is crazy who actually tried to blame our problems with their room on us. They are trying to remodel and trash, furniture, broken lamps were all outside by pool area. We arrived at 10 pm and room wasn't ready for I've an hour. Our business colleagues attempted to check in at 4:30 and they didn't get into their rooms until 8:30pm. This is a sad place to stay for a week or a night. The business crew has all found new accommodations as we finish our job in Jacksonville.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Wanda H
Roxie S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear WandaH, Thank you for your review, but lets be honest about your stay with us we had to contact you about the leak in your room because you failed to notify us after being in there for 3 days , I just would not think a guest would want to stay in a room water all over the floor, so if that would make you think I am crazy, well I would have to say that is a responsible manager just protecting her property.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

The clerk on the desk was very friendly and seemed to try. That was the only positive part of our stay. The room, a king suite, room 414 was dirty. We had just finished the 4th day of a long drive and were too tired to move. I called the desk and asked them if they could send someone to clean the room, specifically dust (see photos). Was told they were on it. We waited for 45 min and then I called again. Was told the GM was on her way up and should be there in 15 min or so. Waited another 45 min. Nothing!!! So, I dusted the room myself with the hand towels, went for supper and on the way by told the clerk. He was very sorry but still didn’t hear from anyone. 5e dust was the worst but it was everywhere although the night stands were the worst. It was also in bad repair, the toilet seat cover was almost off, one of the lights in the bathroom was out making it very difficult to see, the handle on the night stand was coming off on one side. We normally stay in Quality inns or comfort inns and thought a night in a suite would be nice. I would NEVER recommend this one! Maybe others are ok but I’m thinking we won’t ever know. It was a Choice Priviledges hotel so I’m also writing to them. Really disappointed more in the GM than anything. We weren’t even offered a discount or anything.

Room Tip: Don’t go there
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SShortliffe
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

First of all this hotel is in a very bad part of town. I️ booked it last minute as our family of four was flying into Jacksonville late and driving the next day to Disney for a week. I️ booked this thinking it was next to the airport and it is not. My family of four arrived after midnight very tired and tried to check in for the night. Kobe at the front desk was very rude and would not even allow my family into the lobby, this is in a very sketchy part of town and it was after midnight. Thank god nothing happened to us but after speaking with the manager by phone who was EXTREMELY rude and gave our reservation away we finally got in an uber and out of there. While in the moment with two tired kids it was very stressful looking back it was for the best as the hotel is better suited for drug addicts or quick stays. Just disgusting!

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank jheimovitz
Roxie S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Jheimovitz, First of all thank you for your review, but please remember to be honest when writing reviews your anger should be with HOTEL.COM for the sale of a room we did not have as far as Cobi I was on the phone with her while she was trying to assist you as you refused to allow her because of your threatening behavior and I am glad you did not get hurt while you were throwing yourself into our glass doors( this property is secured with surveillance) as far as the safety of the hotel we are a very secure.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Arriving Saturday around dinner time, we checked in about an hour after making our reservation by phone from the road. We were greeted with warm cookies as promised in our phone call. Our room was clean, fresh and comfortable. After a terribly disappointing dinner down the street at Ruby Tuesday’s, we returned to watch some tv and then turn in for the night. In the morning, some family that had driven through the night met us for breakfast and the driver actually was able to nap briefly in our room while I took the children out to a local park. The wonderfully helpful lady at the front desk allowed us to extend our stay until noon. This is our second stay with this particular Comfort Suites and we will not hesitate to stay here again when in the area.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lois K
Roxie S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Lois K, Thank you for the review,I am so glad to hear you all enjoyed your stay with us and the cookies too! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel while traveling through Florida for a wedding. It was very clean, inviting for the kids and they had great food as well! We would highly recommend anybody traveling to the area to stay at this hotel! We love when we find friendly hotel staff as well.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Amyweiss301

Dear Amyweiss301, Thank you for your review so glad to hear that everyone enjoyed the warm and inviting atmosphere as we strive to make sure each guest feels right at home and the food as well that is why we offer so many choices we are not required and of course I am from the south we love to eat.