“Spacious, clean rooms - fantastic staff!”

Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295
Ranked #74 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 2 May 2017

My colleagues and I stayed at this hotel while on business. From the moment we walked into the door to the time we left, every member of staff welcomed us and recognized us throughout our stay.

The rooms are large, air-conditioning is fantastic and the whole property is kept very clean.

Roxie went above and beyond to ensure our stay was comfortable. Our flights ended up getting delayed and cancelled - meaning we had to wait in the lobby for hours. Thankfully, they have a wonderful breakfast area and comfy leather couches!! The whole time we were dealing with the airlines, Roxie kept coming by to check in on us to make sure everything was okay - even though we were guests who have already checked out, we were still a guest in her eyes.

I would highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in Jacksonville and will be my choice of accommodations when I return to the area next.

Room Tip: They are all suites - you can't go wrong!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Roxie S, Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear The Warren W, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, you all were such a pleasure to have, I will be sharing your review with the entire staff as we really do strive to make sure each guest has a perfect stay. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Very pleased with the service that they provided! Thank you! Flight was cancelled and Comfort held my reservations! Able to keep my plans! Manager very professional about situation! Will stay here again!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Roxie S, Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear dlztyr, Thank you for your review ,It was our pleasure to accommodate you as we really do strive to make sure each guest has a positive experience when staying with us. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Roxie The Manager was great

I was there for a business meeting. Nice hot breakfast fresh waffles
They have a reception with food at night
The rooms were superb very clean
Friendly staff check in was quick

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Roxie S, Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2017

Dear Eat Travel Jog, Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay with us, and yes I must agree with you about our fresh hot breakfast it is the best we have so many hot items to choose from to list just a few for other travelers , scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage links , patties, ham, bias, grits , oatmeal, tater tots and so many others to many to list all, and the Social in the evening also offers so many great choices to choose from as well, I will be sharing your review with our employees as we strive to make sure each guest has a great stay. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

We stayed here a few days while heading to Daytona for bike week.The rooms were very clean, very nice and the staff were helpful, It was in a very good location so we had no worries. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joyce713
Roxie S, Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

DearJoyce713, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us we also enjoyed having you. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Going on my third week here and have 3 more to go. The staff makes it feel like home. Monday thru Thursday free dinner with adult beverage helps save on meal allowances. Staff makes me feel like I'm home.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Yvonne R

Dear Yvonne R, I am so glad to hear you are enjoying your extended stay with us as we strive to make sure each guest has a positive stay we have enjoyed you as-well.