Hospitality Inn(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$93
US$71
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$119
US$147
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$138
US$123
Aloft.com
All reviewsfront deskthe general managerrecently stayed heresocial hourhotel chainssouthern hospitalityworked finethe wi fiking suitestayed one nightnice hotelwonderful staymini fridgethree nightswould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyrosie
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Very pleased with the service that they provided! Thank you! Flight was cancelled and Comfort held my reservations! Able to keep my plans! Manager very professional about situation! Will stay here again!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Roxie S, Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear dlztyr, Thank you for your review ,It was our pleasure to accommodate you as we really do strive to make sure each guest has a positive experience when staying with us. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Roxie The Manager was great

I was there for a business meeting. Nice hot breakfast fresh waffles
They have a reception with food at night
The rooms were superb very clean
Friendly staff check in was quick

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Roxie S, Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2017

Dear Eat Travel Jog, Thank you for sharing your experience about your stay with us, and yes I must agree with you about our fresh hot breakfast it is the best we have so many hot items to choose from to list just a few for other travelers , scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage links , patties, ham, bias, grits , oatmeal, tater tots and so many others to many to list all, and the Social in the evening also offers so many great choices to choose from as well, I will be sharing your review with our employees as we strive to make sure each guest has a great stay. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

We stayed here a few days while heading to Daytona for bike week.The rooms were very clean, very nice and the staff were helpful, It was in a very good location so we had no worries. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joyce713
Roxie S, Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

DearJoyce713, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us we also enjoyed having you. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Going on my third week here and have 3 more to go. The staff makes it feel like home. Monday thru Thursday free dinner with adult beverage helps save on meal allowances. Staff makes me feel like I'm home.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Yvonne R

Dear Yvonne R, I am so glad to hear you are enjoying your extended stay with us as we strive to make sure each guest has a positive stay we have enjoyed you as-well.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed here passing through and had a great experience with the staff and the hotel was very clean. Lee made checking in so easy and she was so friendly during my stay. I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast as everything was hot and fresh. Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank shodges2790
Roxie S, Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Dear Shodges2790, Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review, I will be sharing your review with all of our staff, as we all strive to make sure each guest has a positive stay, glad to hear you also enjoyed the breakfast. Hope to see you soon!