All reviews front desk waffles recently stayed here hotel chains minor issue southern hospitality the wi fi worked fine king suite stayed one night check in was easy mini fridge an overnight stay rosie cereal uga elevator
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

We are here for three nights currently. Great location, friendly staff, clean rooms, great breakfast and wonderful social hour. Highly rate this hotel! The manager is always out and about and asking if you need anything. We would definitely stay here again. We travel frequently as a family and stay in many different hotel chains. Excellent for the cost!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Roxie S, Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Dear Amyweiss301, Thank you for your perfect review, I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, as we strive to make sure each guest has a positive stay, we also enjoyed having y'all and I am glad your daughter got to practice on the motor cross track during you're visit. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Our room was roomy, pleasant, and clean. Beds were comfortable and there was a large couch (presumably a sofa bed). However, the food needs some attention. The social hour offered only a few snacks; the lady in charge seemed surprised by the number of guests expected that evening and had to go and buy more snacks. There were similar omissions at breakfast: coffee had run out (by 8 am), as had the orange juice. The hot offerings needed microwaving to warm them up.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Roxie S, Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2017

Dear John, Thank you for your review, I am sorry you did not make it to the social until it was over so when you come back to stay with us again it is from 5:00pm - 7:00pm Monday - Thursday, we did fix you a plate though as far the crowds we are very accustomed to serving large crowds between allotted times for each meal that is offered but I am glad to hear you enjoyed your room. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

This place is great wonderful staff great breakfast, beautiful hotel close to some great restaurants and great shopping malls loved crosscreek recommended by the front desk, rooms were very nice and clean large bathrooms.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Roxie S, Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Dear hgdavis12, Thank you so much for your kind review, glad hear you enjoyed the breakfast and your room, we enjoyed having you as well. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

This Comfort Suites is nicely located at the intersection of I-10 and I-295, making it easily accessible to varied parts of the city. The room was nicely appointed and clean. We found the front desk staff very helpful and friendly and the woman who ran the breakfast area was especially accommodating and helpful. Other reviewers have complained about the proximity of restaurants. There's a Wendy's next door and several other fast-food places within a 1/2 mile. For table service, it's a very easy drive down I-295 to Orange Park Mall or other directions for other types of meals. We did not find this inconvenient. We would stay here again if in the area.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Roxie S, Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Dear CSI1329, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about your stay with us, I am so glad to hear the staff was accommodating, I will be sharing your review with them, as we all strive to make sure each guest has a positive stay. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 11 December 2016

We came here after a bad experience at a Quality Inn in town. So, we just walked in and asked for a room. Room was OK, typical expected amenities for Comfort Suites. Slept well, which is what matters....

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Roxie S, Manager at Comfort Suites Jacksonville I-295, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Dear Rick, Thanking you for your review, I am glad to hear your stay with us was a better experience than your 1st choice, as we strive to make sure each guest has a positive stay.