All reviews front desk several restaurants within walking distance bay meadows room was clean complimentary breakfast convenient location waffles mayo clinic staff was friendly restaurants and shopping great place to stay the breakfast area stay there again easy access business center parking lot outback
Reviewed 1 May 2017

The hotel was clean, the staff was amazing and very compassionate when they found out we were headed to Mayo the next morning. We will always return to this hotel for all of our Mayo Clinic visits. Thank you for making a tough time a little more pleasant!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. While you know that your trips to Jacksonville are tough we certainly hope we can make you feel at home as we welcome you into our Hampton Family. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

My husband, I and our kiddo were returning to Miami after visiting family in NC for the holidays in December 2016. I recall good reviews so booked a reservation. We were tired and knew we needed to stop to refresh before finishing the last 5 hours or so to Miami. Now, customer service is HUGE to me. In my view, we have plenty of choices when it comes to traveling and shopping! The nightly manager when we stayed Monday night January 9th, 2017 had a welcoming disposition. She engaged in a friendly conversation with my husband asked her about her accent (He's conducted research throughout the Caribbean so couldn't help but inquire). While this may not matter to some, but when you check into a hotel late after being on the road it is nice to be warmly greeted. I've met people who just "do their job." Anyway, I asked her for a few special requests, specifically for a room with nice light and gently used! :) She accommodated us. The room was nice (see pics). We noticed that the vent in the bathroom was halfway off. We called down and they noted they would get someone to take care of it. We didn't worry about it. Room smelled good and I didn't recall any trash under the bed! The women who worked the breakfast area Jan 10, 2017, was very friendly! She answered my questions about the food. The dining area is very nice with a big screen TV. The stately bar dining table was decorated with bowls of fruit. I thought that was a nice touch! It seems like most local eateries were closed by 10:00, but my husband was able to get us some pizza. I'm being picky here, but the next day, as I was checking out, I mentioned the water pressure was a bit off to the women behind the desk and her tone was "matter of fact." No problem but again, my warm and amicable interaction with the manager didn't match that brief interaction. Anyway, I plan to stay here again! I'm booking my travel on TripAdvisor as I make a reservation for overnight when I go visit my mom for Mother's day weekend! I will write another review! I recommend this place.

Date of stay: January 2017

Greetings from The Hampton Inn. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experience with us. We use all of your feedback provided as training tools to help better our service and staff. I am so happy to hear that you your interaction with our staff was so pleasant. We are very proud of our award winning staff and strive to provide outstanding service and fresh, clean rooms. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Overall excellent experience, Rooms were very clean and the staff was excellent in performing their job. Enjoyed the stay and hope that the Hampton inn will continue to provide the excellent service that helps me to make the choice of where I stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for recently choosing to stay at our property. We know that you have a choice when it comes to your lodging needs and we sincerely appreciate you selecting our Hampton Inn.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

I was very satisfied with my stay at Hampton. The lobby and hallway was updated and very clean. The staff was helpful and courteous. I am a germaphobe and very picky about where I stay. The room was big, quiet and extremely clean --looked new. Bathroom and carpet were spotless. The bed was very comfortable. The pillows were a bit flat but I think that's because they were cotton down. The breakfast area was clean as well. Could use more of a selection of hot food items but overall ok. The waffles and sausage were tasty. I can recommend this hotel without any hesitation. Will stay here again in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We are very proud of our award winning property and staff. We sincerely appreciate the highest compliments-clean rooms and wonderful service. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We love the Hampton Inns because of their rooms but this room had no comfortable chairs to sit it.The breakfast was as expected and staff was good and friendly. We were offered a chair from dinning room but they were not comfortable either. Our first choice is always a Hampton Inn because you get no surprises but this trip we got no comfortable chairs to sit in.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
jaxby1, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jacksonville-I-295 East/Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your guest room. We are very proud of our award winning property and staff and always looking for feedback in order to improve. We will definitely look into placing a comfortable chair into our guest rooms. Thank you for the suggestion. We look forward to seeing you in the future.