All reviews longhorn steakhouse jacksonville airport room was clean ruby tuesdays an early flight stayed one night restaurants and shopping shuttle service parking lot breakfast bar next morning would definitely stay here again convenient location front desk staff waffles the entire staff great place to stay
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Stayed here recently on my first night of a 10-day business trip through multiple cities. This hotel is very close to the Jacksonville airport, and conveniently located near several restaurants and shopping (across I-95). I was able to get in, get some supplies, eat a meal, and get back to work in my room in short order. The property itself is not the newest around, but it works. If you are coming in late, or have an early departure, I certainly recommend the property.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Brenda B, Guest Service Agent at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport Fl, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much for your kind words of praise for our staff, our goal is always to make you feel like our special guest.
It was our pleasure having you stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to provide us your much valued feedback. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed for one night prior to our cruise. The staff was great, the location was great, the building itself was not good.

The room we had was filthy. The room upon opening the door hit us with a musty and awful smell. Within 15 minutes our socks were Pitch BLACK. The bathroom had mold on the ceiling. Then the fit and finish of everything in the room gave the impression that it's at the end of it's lifetime. It was judt an old and tired room and needs to be remodeled.

I think the reason the hotel receives good reviews is the awesome staff. The owner/operator of the building needs to invest in a renovation and maybe clean the carpeting at the very least.

I would not stay here again until the place has been refurbished.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank suvracer82
Ava D, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Good Morning suvracer82,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences that you incurred and can assure you this is not standard for our property. I use all reviews for recognition as well as continued staff training and am working with our maintenance and housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen in the future. If I may be of further assistance please feel free to contact me directly, and if your travels find you in our area in the future we would be honored to have you as a return guest.

Ava Dotson
904-741-4001

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night after arriving on a late flight. I found the room to be dirty and not in good condition. The bed was extremely uncomfortable and creaked, the air conditioner was loud, making for a poor night’s sleep. I really felt that this hotel was not worth the price and did not really reflect the usual decent standards of a Hampton Inn.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brenda B, Guest Service Agent at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

I would like to personally apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay regarding your room . That is not the norm for our team and has been addressed.

Please feel free to contact me directly before your next visit, it would be my pleasure to take care of you.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

My family of four recently stayed at this Hampton Inn on our way home from a trip to Orlando. We arrived around 10 PM and had no issues checking in or finding our room. The room we had was clean and fresh. I don't know how old this hotel is, but the finishes in the room felt newer and not dated like some Hamptons I have stayed in.

We had breakfast in the morning and it was your typical Hampton Inn breakfast - nothing fancy, but it's nice to have complimentary food before starting on your way.

I would definitely stay at this Hampton again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Brenda B, Guest Service Agent at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located. Quick access to interstate, restaurant and clothing stores. Deanne has been very helpful my whole stay. I have three children and her hospitality has been amazing. Thank you for everything you are amazing along with your cleaning staff. Not enough stars to go around but you all were very helpful. Customer service is 1000....

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jessica B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Deanne

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Jacksonville Airport. I'm so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed our hotel and our staff was there to make it special for you. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Sinceraly