US$117
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$142
US$139
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$78
US$70
Hotels.com
US$134
US$123
US$92
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Airport Motor Inn(Jacksonville)
US$113
All reviewslonghorn steakhousejacksonville airportfront deskroom was cleanan early flightstayed one nightshuttle servicerestaurants and shoppingnext morningparking lotbreakfast barhotel staffwould definitely stay here againconvenient locationstaff was friendlywafflescomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 15 September 2017

stay was during hurricane Irma and staff was very helpful and professional. Staff made every effort to calm everyone's nerves during this very stressful time. Breakfast on 2'nd and 3'rd morning was a little short, but we were warned of this due to hurricane

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jessica B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear Henry B

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport Fl, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. I can't wait to share your review with our hardworking team members! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

I look forward to having you back as a guest at our hotel in the near future

Hampton Inn and Suites

13551 Airport Court

Jacksonville, Fl 32218

Hotel: 904.741.4001 / Fax 904.741.4070

JessicaButler13551@gmail.com

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Reserved a room for the two days the storm would pass by Jacksonville. Staff went out of their way to accommodate my family in a larger room even though they were all booked. Staff incredibly nice and helpful under the circumstances. Recommend it for any layaway in Jacksonville airport.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jacob T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear mjwcaw,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our hard working team members and happy we were able to provide a safe place during Hurricane Irma! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

My family and I were forced to evacuate during the recent hurricane emergency and booked a room at this Hampton Inn. I travel a lot for business and use Hampton Inns frequently. In this case, the staff at the hotel did everything they possibly could to keep the guests safe and as comfortable as possible, including shuttling food and coffee for breakfast from another hotel during a power outage. Special kudos to the manager, Jessica, who worked tirelessly and non-stop for the three days we were there and kept a smile on her face the entire time.

1  Thank PonteVedraTraveler67

Dear mjwcaw,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Jessica is truly a great asset to our team and takes great pride in taking care of all our valued guests. I can't wait to share your compliments with Jessica and the team! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We were forced to evacuate during the hurricane. A great place to stay during such situations. Awesome staff, clean rooms, and power was only lost for 8 hours. If you have to evacuate ... be prepared anywhere you go. Reservations before is the only way you will get in so book early.

Dear mjwcaw,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Thank you for choosing to weather our Hurricane Irma with us! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

My wife and I were there during Hurricane Irma- the general manager and the whole staff were a solid team. It was obvious that they were proud of themselves and the fact that they were there to give outstanding service. It was a truly remarkable group - led by an exceptional general manager. I have done a lot of travel in my life and I know good people and great service.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear mjwcaw,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. We truly have some outstanding hard working team members and I can't wait to share your compliments with them! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.