“Management at this hotel receives A+ Rating”

Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport
Ranked #5 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Recently checked in to this hotel a day ahead of Irma's dreaded arrival. We were notified our Amelia Island would be mandatory for evacuation on Friday evening, and we had a flight out of JAX on Saturday afternoon. We were checked in by Jessica who was very pleasant and professional and also gave us a tip on a restaurant next door where we could get a 10% discount(Longhorn Steakhouse was great).

After dinner we returned to the room to relax and watch tv. Shortly later, I received a text from American Airlines our flight was cancelled. I called them back and all other airlines but there were no seats to be had out of JAX. We felt our only choice was to return home and ride out the storm and return that Friday night before the bridge was closed and we were isolated. Went downstairs and informed Jessica of our circumstances and requested to check out. She was very sympathetic to our circumstances and then she did something totally unexpected as she announced she would not be charging us for the room. We were totally surprised by her gesture and very honored.

So bottom line we made it back to the island and safely rode Irma out with minor damage. And we know that Hampton Inn has a very special and caring staff and management. Cannot praise them enough and highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve-JL.a.
Jessica B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport Fl, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to Mention me personally it was my pleasure to assist you and make your stay memorable . I can't wait to share your review with our hardworking team members! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

I look forward to having you back as a guest at our hotel in the near future.

Jessica Butler
Front Desk Supervisor

Hampton Inn and Suites

13551 Airport Court
Jacksonville, Fl 32218
Hotel: 904.741.4001 / Fax 904.741.4070
JessicaButler13551@gmail.com

Reviewed 15 September 2017

stay was during hurricane Irma and staff was very helpful and professional. Staff made every effort to calm everyone's nerves during this very stressful time. Breakfast on 2'nd and 3'rd morning was a little short, but we were warned of this due to hurricane

Dear Henry B

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. I can't wait to share your review with our hardworking team members! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

I look forward to having you back as a guest at our hotel in the near future

Hampton Inn and Suites

13551 Airport Court

Jacksonville, Fl 32218

Hotel: 904.741.4001 / Fax 904.741.4070

JessicaButler13551@gmail.com

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Reserved a room for the two days the storm would pass by Jacksonville. Staff went out of their way to accommodate my family in a larger room even though they were all booked. Staff incredibly nice and helpful under the circumstances. Recommend it for any layaway in Jacksonville airport.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jacob T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear mjwcaw,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our hard working team members and happy we were able to provide a safe place during Hurricane Irma! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

My family and I were forced to evacuate during the recent hurricane emergency and booked a room at this Hampton Inn. I travel a lot for business and use Hampton Inns frequently. In this case, the staff at the hotel did everything they possibly could to keep the guests safe and as comfortable as possible, including shuttling food and coffee for breakfast from another hotel during a power outage. Special kudos to the manager, Jessica, who worked tirelessly and non-stop for the three days we were there and kept a smile on her face the entire time.

1  Thank PonteVedraTraveler67

Dear mjwcaw,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Jessica is truly a great asset to our team and takes great pride in taking care of all our valued guests. I can't wait to share your compliments with Jessica and the team! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We were forced to evacuate during the hurricane. A great place to stay during such situations. Awesome staff, clean rooms, and power was only lost for 8 hours. If you have to evacuate ... be prepared anywhere you go. Reservations before is the only way you will get in so book early.

Dear mjwcaw,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Thank you for choosing to weather our Hurricane Irma with us! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.