“One of the Better Hampton Inns Around.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport
Ranked #4 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 19 May 2017

A great location, Redesigned rooms. Friendly staff. Comfortable bed. Clean. Quiet (and it's at the airport!). A nice Ruby Tuesday restaurant is across the parking lot. I guess you can tell we liked this place!

Room Tip: Upper floor, away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Jacob T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Dear NCloggerheads,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport Fl, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. It was great to read you were able experience the amenities conveniently located to our hotel! will share your compliments and remarks with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here a few years ago and decided to give it another try. It is still a great hotel. Walking distance to longhorn steakhouse and Ruby Tuesday. It has a small outdoor pool and hot tub. Breakfast was good- plenty of room to sit and food was good.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear DianeB730,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. I will share your compliments and remarks with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Staff was awesome, took the time to help me figure out logistics of my trip and coordinate transportation. Rooms were super quiet, clean and comfortable. Jake and team are doing a great job! Keep it up gang!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jacob T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear A9462BHchristopherj,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. It was truly a great pleasure and privilege of mine to help take care of you during your stay with us! I will share your compliments and remarks with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel- it was clean, quiet, and the staff was very friendly. Jake at the front desk was wonderful to work with. The breakfast buffet was the cleanest I had ever seen at a hotel. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Jacob T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear Katie M,

Reviewed 15 May 2017

For the most part, and effortless stay with some very minor glitches. It would be advisable to being your own Verizon Hotspot for internet use as the AT&T/Hilton service was just barely passable and not worth the effort unless you had to op upwards to their "premium" system.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear joshcomm,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. I do apologize about the internet experience and happy to share with you our property is due to upgrade our network before the end of this year. I will share your compliments and remarks with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.