“Graduation Weekend”

Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport
Ranked #5 of 134 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Excellent service! Wonderful staff and conveniently located near shopping center and restaurants. I stayed here along with other family members to attend my niece's college graduation at UF. Danita Horn who manages the front desk is excellent! Laura who prepared the complimentary breakfast was so hospitable and efficient.The complimentary self service breakfast each morning makes you feel as if you're at home in your own kitchen: fresh eggs, waffles, fruit, beverages, pastries, oatmeal, toast, ...

Room Tip: rooms available for customers with limited mobility and complimentary breakfast room service
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Jacob T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear TravelDetailsbySJ,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville Airport Fl, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. I can't wait to share your review with Danita and Laura as they take great pride in taking care of all our guests! I will share your compliments and remarks with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Jack "not from state farm", greeted us with a wonderful smile when we arrived. He checked us in quickly and recognized my HH status. The room was beautiful and spotless. Amanda clean our room before we arrived and she did wonderfully. The bed was comfortable and I didnt hear anything from outside noise. They A/C kept the room real cold just the way we like it. I even left my earrings in the room after checking out. I called Jack at the FD and he had housekeeping collect them and had them waiting for me when I came back to get them. Awesome staff!!! Amazing customer service!!! Clean hotel!!!

Unfortunately, we didnt get to enjoy breakfast because we slept in. We had been at Rockville the day before and were exhausted. I will come back again and stay at this hotel personally and maybe get breakfast this time.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear CHewitt91b,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. I had such a great time getting to help take care of you during your stay with us! I will share your compliments and remarks with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

The young lady behind the desk when we arrived went above and beyond to help us. She was a great combination of professional, helpful and friendly. She made our stay a nice memory! Her name was Winter. Cute name for a nice young lady.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Runwayrex,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Winter does an excellent job in taking care of our guests and I look forward to sharing your review with her! I will share your compliments and remarks with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

My family picked this specific Hampton due to it being the cheapest rate. We always choose Hampton and are never disappointed. This trip was not any different and was an even better experience than usual. This was due to the friendly employee named Joseph at breakfast who had great customer interaction with everyone and attitude while tending to the busy breakfast rush. Thank you Joseph and management and we can't wait to stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear jdobler76,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Joseph does an amazing job and I can't wait to share your survey with him. I will share your compliments and remarks with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

My friends and I stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites at the Jacksonville Airport for the night as we were in town for Welcome to Rockville. We had a fantastic stay! The room was clean, breakfast was wonderful and fulfilling, and the customer service from Jake the General Manager was phenomenal! The best part of my stay was the cool beagle toppers that they serve at breakfast. You can have it on a sandwich or eat it as is! These thing were soooooo good! I have never seen anything like it before. I would highly recommend choosing this property as your stopover when in Jacksonville. Thank you again Jake for a great stay and your excellent hospitality!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Ashly K,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. I had such a great time getting to help take care of you during your stay! I will share your compliments and remarks with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did! Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.