“Brunch ”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #51 of 2,275 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Went onSaturday it was well worth the 45 min. Our waitress Mary was extremely nice and on top of things considering she was very busy. Their bloody Mary’s are awesome! The Supreme Omelette was excellent. I will definitely be going back when I’m in town.

1  Thank dgillen68
Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review! We are happy to hear how much you enjoyed your food and the service provided to you. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

The Best shrimp and grits ever!!!! Mimosa's are also very good!!! Service and wait time is sometimes a little slow, but the great food is almost worth the wait

Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your meal, and apologize for your wait.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Nice clean, neat restaurant. We had a lovely efficient server who greeted us and seated us promptly. I had a 3 egg Southwest Scrambler which was delicious. Cooked perfectly and accompanied by salsa. My wife had the Supreme and we both agreed the food was excellent. The country potatoes were just ok. Sort of bland. Service was excellent.

Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank you for your recent visit. We're thrilled we were able to provide a delightful dining experience. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This is our first time here and it was worth the wait. The homemade sausage is a must. I had it with the sausage gravy biscuit. Biscuit is the very definition of cat head. It was huge but very good. Oven friend bacon was also good and the Bananas Foster pancakes were very good according to my wife. We will back the next time we're in Jax!

Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Thank you for your kind words, Les. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoy Another Broken Egg Cafe! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I visited for breakfast because they were in walking distance of my hotel. The staff was friendly but after being seated there was a very long wait before being approached by a server to take my order. The food itself was average, adequate but not notable. Unfortunately the fruit cup I ordered tasted off, so I declined to eat that. They do give free beignets to first time visitors which is a nice touch.

Overall I wouldn’t be opposed to visiting again but certainly wouldn’t seek them out.

Another Broken ... C, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

We are very sorry we failed to make a good first impression and exceed your overall expectations, Eric. The food and service you described are not what you should expect from us. This is definitely not the high standards we set or strive for at our cafes.