“Best food,”

Add it.
Shiraz Pizza
Ranked #948 of 2,281 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Great food always fresh, good service, very convenient location to my school. Very easy ordering options. Great atmosphere, great prices and good portions.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 6 February 2018

In way back from NC on I-95 south, took an exit to grab a quick bite, came upon this joint. The ingredients are fresh and excellent quality. The dough was just right, sauce was very tasty, the toppings were all good. The pace of everything is PERSIAN slow! the staff was very chillax!! but the food made up for the slow service/kitchen.
will take this exit off I-95 again when in Jax area.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This place makes the best pizza in town and the service is consistently great. We have made it a must-have weekly treat.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 6 March 2015

I've dined in and ordered take out many times for lunch and dinner. The food is always good from pizza to subs to pasta dishes. Everything seams fresh and homemade. This is a tiny, family-owned restaurant, I've never seen more than 2 staff working there (I think maybe the owner and his wife), so the service is slow, but the quality of the food and reasonable prices make it worth the wait. I especially love the Tortellini Rosato.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed 30 January 2015

I called this place tonight at 7:51 pm and ordered for delivery. The lady quoted me 45 minutes to one hour for our order to be delivered. I got off of the phone with her at 7:58pm so I would have thought that the my order would have at least been placed by 8:00-8:05. I waited and called back to check my order at 9:17pm, one hour and 20 minutes after I ordered. The lady (the same one that took the order) said that my order was out and the driver was on his way and should be there very soon. I then continued to wait... and wait.... finally at 9:43 I called back AGAIN.... 1 hour and 45 minutes now.... The same lady answered and I asked about my order. She said that they were really busy and told me to hold so she could call the driver to see his whereabouts. She once again said that the driver should be there in 10-15 minutes. (even though she said the same thing 26 minutes prior.) I asked how she could quote 45 minutes to an hour when I have already been waiting for an hour and 45 minutes. She said they were extremely busy and offered me a discount next time I called. I told her that was nice but my 3 year old daughter and 98 year old grandma were still waiting for their dinner so that discount wouldn't help my issue now. So she once again said that he was on his way and hung up. I finally decided that if the food was not delivered by 10:00pm that I was going to call and cancel. I called back at 10:02pm and asked to speak to a manager. A 'gentleman' got on the line and said he was the owner and I told him that due to my delivery taking over TWO HOURS and it's STILL not here I was going to have to cancel it. He said they were extremely busy and there was "hundreds of orders before mine" and the driver will be there any second. I then asked how my 2 calzones and pizza were going to be hot after waiting so long. He then said that my order was just made 15 minutes ago. UMMMM excuse me? My order that was placed at 7:58 was just made at 9:45... I said well once again I would like to cancel my order and I would like my Debit Card to be refunded the $38.00 that you charged me for. Before I could say anything else the guy started yelling at me. He said that there were hundreds of orders in front of mine and it is Friday night and then said "What do you expect?" He said next time you call I give you "GREAT DISCOUNT, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" I then said "Well first of all I would like for you to stop yelling at me". I told him that they should learn how to quote times and he then yelled again that they were understaffed and if I knew anyone to send them there to work for him. I then said for the third time please cancel my order and refund my card. He then screamed "DON'T EVER CALL BACK HERE" and hung up on me!!!! A couple minutes after that, the delivery driver pulled up. I stepped outside and very politely told him that I had called and cancelled the order and asked for the owners name. He said his name was Skye. They had never called him at all to see his whereabouts. I said my "hour quote" was well over two hours now and I had to cancel. He apologized and understood my frustration. He said they were busy but realized it was unacceptable and was obviously very understanding. It was clearly not the drivers first time dealing with a situation like this from them. Will definitely never go back to this place again and will willingly tell anyone about this experience if asked my opinions on where to order 'Italian" from.

Date of visit: January 2015