“Great Chinese Food!”

China Garden
Ranked #980 of 2,274 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

China Garden offers great Chinese food at reasonable prices with friendly service. The menu offers all the classic Chinese dishes (including many vegetarian options). Dine in, carry out, and delivery are all available.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I have had Chinese food in New York, San Francisco and Hong Kong. China Garden is right there with the best! We have delivery once a week and we are always very happy with the food. Wait time can be a bit long but worth it.

I love their House Special everything. The Four Seasons is one of my favorite dishes and the Chow Mein Fun is great. Don't miss the Spring Rolls. Yum.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We have been getting delivery from here for years. Consistently excellent and good sized portions. Don't miss the spring rolls. Outstanding. My favorite it the spicy shrimp.and scallops, and the House Special Soup.is the best chicken soup in town!!!!!

My wife is in.love with their crab Rangoons and fried dumplings

Also try the Sechewain Beef with Snow Peas, the Happy Family and the House Lo Mein. Cant.miss. Takes a while for delivery. About an hour, but with the wait.

I've had Chinese food in New York's China Town and San Francisco's China Town, can't fell the difference.

This place is the real deal.

Reviewed 24 December 2011

My husband and I have been eating here for years. Once we ate here, we never went anywhere else. Sometimes we eat here twice a week. We are very picky about our Chinese food and everything is great. The food is always fresh and consistent. Prices are very good for the amount of food you get. Their spareribs are delicious. Usually very big and the sauce is outstanding. They have coupons as well on their menus and on their website - added bonus. Everyone is always nice and I can't say enough again on how great the food is. We will eat here until the day we move from this town!!!!