“30" wait but half the tables are empty?”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #333 of 2,151 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Literally half or more of the tables and booths were empty, yets lots of people waiting. Considered waiting but at least two of the servers were visibly agitated. Decided to leave because I didn't want to deal with surly wait staff. More reason to go to local places...so we went to Carmines (which I highly recommend).

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We stopped at Carrabba's for an early dinner and were pleasantly surprised at the size of this restaurant; much bigger than other locations. The menu is always changing. My wife chose the Spring Special (Angel Hair Primavera) and really enjoyed her meal. It was served still hot which is a plus. The dinner was quite large so she took home what she couldn't finish for another meal. I ordered the Shrimp & Scallop Linguine Alla Vodka that has becom my favorite dish. This meal was also served while still hot and steaming. The meal is very big and I managed to eat about 1/2 and took home the remainder for another meal. The menu varies with specials, Seafood, Pasta, Pizza, Salads, Desserts, and much more. There is ample seating with both tables and booths that rae very big and comfortable. The Wait Staff is very attentive, professional and polite. The restaurant is very clean and welcoming. They offer Beer, Wine, Soft Drinks, Iced Tea blends, Sangria, and other drinks. We highly recommedn Carrabba's. I hope you find this review helpful in making your next dining plans.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Nice to go out on a chili night with hubby, hold hands and have a delicious dinner. This place has great atmosphere, great food and the service was wonderful all the way. You will like it any day of the week. I go to Carrabbas often and every time is a great experience. I wish I could a free desert one day for writing this great review :)

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Always brings a smile to my face when I see a Carrabbas by my hotel. Know that I will get a good meal, and in this case it was again. Unfortunately, the service was horrible and under staffed.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

First time visit and I was pleasantly surprised with the large number of lunch selections and the price point. Selected the soup & salad option. The Italian chicken soup was hearty and filled with a lot of chicken! The Ceaser salad was fresh and tasty. Service gracious and timely and we were in and out in no time.

Would certainly recommend for lunch. There were several other items I would like to try next time. For a chain, it was a notch above.