“PHENOMENAL ”

Karam's Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #194 of 2,233 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

This place is AMAZING. I get the chicken shawarma have had all the sides, just hands down AMAZING. I come here every time I pick up a shift at memorial hospital. (I pick up shifts JUST to eat here).

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Because I saw some great posts about this restaurant including that it was locally owned, I decided to try it with a friend for lunch. I had the beef and lamb wrap (can't remember their name for it) but it was delicious! Crunchy crust and wonderful spices. The price was right too for a nice size wrap. I plan to bring my hubby with me next time! Oh, and the owners are so friendly and nice.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

regarding that i order kofta wrap with tahini only and he served it full of vegetables the over all experience is good

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

We Eat at this Family Mediterranean restaurant one's a month with the office staff, was very awesome shawarma and Gyros Mediterranean style with tabouleh, Hummus,kafta kahab, Kibbeh, Falafel platers and rhe deserts, everybody was happy, enjoyed the meal and we have a good time

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Great food and family restaurant. Good prices for the quantity and quality of food. Authentic recipes for a delicious meal. The meat and spinach pie are inexpensive, but small. They will accommodate special orders and cater.