“This was a miss”

Yummy Pho
Ranked #496 of 2,274 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 25 July 2018

We stopped by this restaurant on the way to Orlando from Washington DC area and we should have kept driving. Because of the reviews, we gave it a shot. We are Vietnamese and eat Pho once a week but this was not a good Pho restaurant. The service was good but it can't make up for the food. I didn't have the Pho but if the broth was anything like the broth of my hu tieu noodles, it wouldn't have been good. The broth was super sweet as if there's alot of MSG in it. My friend ordered bun bo hue and the meat she bit into tasted vinegary. Maybe they had an off day (a Friday night) but it didn't seem like any of the dishes we ordered was good.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way south. We love Asian food and Vietnamese is one of our favorites from the region. Yummy Pho's noodle soups are good. Prices and portions are similar to other Vietnamese restaurants we have been to, whilst slso the taste was as we had expected.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

There was times it was not that good . Most of the time it was great with flavor to savor. I always get the vegetable pho with beef broth. I chose size small bc the sizes run big.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

There pho is delicious and the price is right! I tend to pick mine up, and it is always ready within a few minutes of when I call. Broth is on point and vegetables are always fresh. Soon I need to try something else, but I always crave the pho.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Nondescript former Wendy's or somesuch on Normandy Boulevard outside of the dining
districts, but such good authentic pho dishes. My dining companion is a world traveler,
particularly in the far east. He says it is as good as anything he's had. We really like the Sunday only dishes. Excellent quality ingredients and wonderful taste combinations