“Excellent 1st time visit!”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #560 of 2,273 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed 21 November 2017

OMG It was delicious! We had NEVER been to a panda express before. (We are here on business for 2 weeks and it was recommended to us by our hotel). I apologized for taking so long to decide to both the gentleman behind us and the gentleman at the counter. The gentleman behind the counter immediately said oh take your time, you can sample anything and I can recommend some suggestions on our best sellers. Then the guy behind us AND the couple behind him started suggesting and recommending items. Wow, never had such a fun experience in a fast food restaurant. It seemed like everyone behind the counter wanted in on what to suggest to us as well. And I was amazed at how long the line behind us had started to get, and then word got down the line that we were 1st timers and more suggestions began. The food was absolutely delicious! We enjoyed; the shanghai Angus steak, sweet-fire chicken, honey walnut shrimp, grilled teriyaki chicken and the orange chicken. It was all very tasty and we will definitely be looking for a Panda Express when we get back home.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

My grandson wanted to go here as he really likes it. The variety of food and quantity was good. Everything was fresh and hot. The service was friendly, but a little slow.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Panda Express is reliable and is an economical way to do Chinese food! I love the Teriyaki Chicken noodle bowl best, but the fried rice is pretty yummy! Give me my crab rangoons and an egg roll, and I am always happy to eat here! The bowl is big enough to share with your significant other. This restaurant is clean and never too crowded! Two egg rolls up!

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

All I can say is Panda Express is the perfect place for my Chinese food selection. The food is great and even though it's fast food Chinese, the customer service is great. I recommend Panda Express for a visit.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

My first visit to the Baymeadows Rd. Panda Express was mostly a disappointment. First, I was told it would be a 7-9 minute wait for chicken teriyaki. Surprising that they would be out of a common entree at 12:10 for lunch. So I picked an alternate entree. Had the Kung Pao chicken but more vegetables and filler than chicken. My other entree was Orange Chicken. Better, but just average at best. Also selected the mixed vegetables as a "healthy" side, but way too much oil used in the preparation - it was pooled in the bottom of the container. For a food outlet that bills itself as "Gourmet Chinese" food, it was sorely lacking. Doubtful I would go back. Would rather drive the extra 10 minutes to the Town Center and eat at Pei Wei.