“Good local place”

Tijuana Flats
Ranked #151 of 2,232 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 March 2018

We like coming here because it's close to home and convenient, the food is great for what it is, and the prices are reasonable. The management really cares that you are satisfied with everything. When the weather warms up, we like to sit outside. Just a great place to come after work when you just want to go out, but don't want to spend a lot. We like the fish tacos.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Neat little place to visit. Friendly staff and fast service. The burritos are huge and the jalapenos fresh and crunchy! Gaucamole is also freshly made and oh, so good. Good beer selection and even a few wines. Prices are very reasonable, a great value for the money.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Just needed a little snack before picking up family at Jax Airport. If you went to the other Mexican fast food place you would pay the same price and not have fresh veggie sides and a not so fast atmosphere.
The staff was very helpful and nice to have the food delivered to table after being prepared to ones liking. The manager was very informational on all locations . And being from Amelia Island who knows maybe one there soon. Outdoor seating for nice north Florida days. Thank you for the nice service

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Tried this place once for lunch and enjoyed the fish tacos. They have a huge selection of hot sauces at a serve yourself bar with plenty of different levels of heat. There were photos all over the walls of the few celebrities that have visited. Pretty cool place, I would go back for sure.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here while pit-stopping in Jacksonville on our way to Fort Lauderdale. Staff is great and very attentive. Neither my husband or I have eaten here in the past. Great Burritos (a bit spicy but if not too spicy for me, I'm sure everyone else including small children will be fine- I'm a wimp) and we enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere outside on the terrace. I would recommend trying this place. Dinner for 2, not being thrifty, was less than $18.00.