All reviews buffet style bed was comfortable hot breakfast pool and hot tub great rate fridge and microwave walmart florida
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

We feared for our safety. Staff and management unprofessional, confrontational, and threatening. Ended up walking away and forfeiting our prepaid two-night stay. Not worth putting ourselves in harm's way. Seriously, scary experience.

Date of stay: September 2016
4  Thank maskywashere
Marble W, General Manager at Marble Waters Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Hello maskywashere,

My name is Robert, I am the General Manager, I would like to offer my sincere apology for your inconvenience on your recent stay with us. I welcome you to please contact me directly so we can discuss in detail your unfortunate experience while lodging with us. I would hope you will give us another try. Thank you again

Robert

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Got a good price online, and it seemed like a nice enough place from the pictures. Not sure what kind of hotel it used to be but it has obviously been renovated fairly recently. They added a lot of marble finishings (for obvious reasons) and did a pretty good job of it! The 1930's car in the lobby is an interesting touch!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marble W, General Manager at Marble Waters Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Hello Tiny6ft10

Thank you for your most recent review of our newly built hotel. We are just minutes away from shopping destinations. Looking for some fun in the sun? We are only a surf board ride from beautiful Jacksonville Beach. For a more serene setting you can also visit the lakeside relaxation at peaceful Hannah Park. For our sports enthusiasts we have not forgotten you, we are only 15 minutes away from Jaguar Stadium Everbank Field. We offer on onsite gym or you may request a free quest pass to L.A. Fitness located across from our hotel. On your next visit to Jacksonville, ask for me. My name is Robert, I am the General Manager

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Room was clean and cool, staff nice. Outside appearance is good. Skip breakfast. Hotel needs to go back to breakfast buffet. Convenient location for fishing and beach. Price is good for the room & location. Lots of restaurants nearby as well as popular stores. We will return in December 2016 for nearby fishing with Capt Buzz Brannon.

Hello JudyBFisher,

Thank you for your most recent review of our hotel. The staff and I are excited you enjoyed your stay with us. All of our rooms are suites which included a Keruig Coffee Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Jet-Ski Tubs, Flat Screen TV's, Free WiFi, Expanded Cable Stations and much, much more. Our complimentary breakfast consist of hot and cold items to meet our travelers needs. To fit our travelers wellness programs we offer an onsite fitness center as well as a free quest pass to L.A. Fitness, located across from our beautifully designed hotel. On your next visit to Jacksonville, ask for me. My name is Robert, I am the General Manage.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Staff was wonderful in accommodating my family of 5. The bed was comfortable. Room was spacious and clean. You could choose from a hot or cold breakfast in the morning. Check out the pool and Johnny Hulas for great tacos. The beach is just a short drive away. Would definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello Dmm693,

Thank you for your most recent review of our hotel. We are excited you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Our luxury hotel is located in the heart of the action in Jacksonville. Whether it’s business or pleasure you are sure to have a memorable stay at Marble Waters Hotel and Suites. We are just minutes away from shopping destinations ,parks and beaches. Located within the hotel is The Brinkk Restaurant where our guests and public patrons experience a unique blend of casual and elegant dining. On your next visit to Jacksonville, FL please stop by and ask for me. My name is Robert, I am the General Manager.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Driving to the hotel looks beautiful but once you go in the hallway and rooms a different story. Checking in hotel was slow. Hallways carpet needs to be cleaned or replace. Rooms looked nice until you find out housekeeping is not doing a good job. I had to ask for towels tissue paper and trash bag. No coffee but green tea for one person. No vending machine or ice machine on floors. The Tv was nice. The bed was average but pillows were terrible. The air conditioner was inside room was loud but worked effectively. The shower tub was nice in room. Strange toilet holder. The place was quiet and did provide a hot or cold breakfast. You can order breakfast for additional price. No smoking in hotel but you can smoke anywhere outside. Good for one night only.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello LJHENSON,

My name is Robert, I am the General Manager. I read your review of our hotel and I would like to apologize for your inconvenience you experienced on your stay with us. I have brought your concerns to the appropriate department managers. The staff and I are very concerned that we did not meet your expectations. Our goal is customer satisfaction. I would hope you will give us another chance. We offer a variety of snacks at our 24 hour reservation counter as well as vending machines located on various floors in our hotel. Our Complimentary breakfast boast a variety of hot and cold items. On your next visit to Jacksonville, FL ask for me. My name is Robert, I am the General Manager.