“Good food, bad service.”
Review of Carmines Pie House

Carmines Pie House
Ranked #10 of 2,272 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 September 2018

We love Carmine’s from the first time we visited. Food is great and you never leave hungry, that for sure. But the last few times we have experienced bad service from the moment we sat. The place wasn’t crowded at all and we have to wait for ever to get our food and my husband didn’t get his dinner on time. They brought his plate 15 minutes later, I don’t understand it because we were a party of three! Getting a to go box and the check was also a challenge. I guess is time to look for a new pizza place.

MucahitO4, General Manager at Carmines Pie House, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Hi My Name is Mujo Orhan.I m Gm At Carmines Pie House.We are sad to hear we did not provide you with best possible experience.Thank you for taking the time to bring up these issues. We are looking into it and have spoken to my team about this issue.Please contact me personally mujo.orhan@carminespiehouse.com. Also my phone number is 904-861-9813.Have a great day!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

First time visiting Carmines. We had a wonderful waiter, Finneas, who definitely set a new standard for us. Though the restaurant was full and he was very busy, he made sure our glasses were always full and made some great recommendations when we asked. Get the Wings (Mild) and Isabella pizza! So wonderful! Finneas had a personal feel that was extremely kind, thorough, and efficient. He also bent over backwards ensuring that one of our group with a dairy allergy was well served. The GM was also very kind and assisted the waiters throughout the night to ensure the guests were all taken care of. The food and service are top notch! On top of it all the first drink was on the house since I was military! That was an awesome feeling. Come to find out, Finneas had also served in the Navy and was working towards a Finance degree. Thanks Carmines! We will be back soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Food is ok but twice they have charged my card with someone else’s bill, they claim ignorance but it becomes your problem with your bank. Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY.

Mucahit O, General Manager at Carmines Pie House, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Hello. My name is Mujo Orhan and I am the General Manager of Carmine's. First allow me to apologize on behalf of everyone here. We -take payment issues very seriously and I would love to personally address this issue with you. If you would contact me, the phone number is 904-861-9813. Also My email is mujo.orhan@carminespiehouse.com. I would like to investigate this issue so it does not occur again. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Carmine's is one of my favorite places to eat in Jacksonville! Consistently delicious and usually end up going on trivia nights. Fun to participate even if only for a few minutes until our order is ready. We have only stayed to eat two times. You've gotta be in the mood for the busy atmosphere but the food is always spot on! Reading the menu is entertaining too!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love the quality and the atmosphere Carmine's pies. But if you're ordering a specialty Chicago-style pizza, don't be in a rush. It takes time to make these things. Every time I go in and see people complaining about the wait time. The service is great but not fast. They may have a lunchtime thing that I don't know about because that's not what I go in, but take your time and enjoy yourself.