“The food and service was on point!”
Review of Mambos Cuban Cafe

Mambos Cuban Cafe
Ranked #70 of 2,073 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We wanted to try something different so we decided to go for it! The reviews were good so that was a plus. I tried the Ropa Vieja and my husband had the Bistec Empanizado. The food was delicious and our server Ivette was great. I can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We LOVE Mambo's! We have eaten hear several times and have thoroughly enjoyed the food! My favorite is the Carne Asada with rice and black beans on the side and my husband's is the Cuban Sandwich with beans and rice. The service is good and the atmosphere is great!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

when I walk in everything was amazing the host girl was really nice with my and my husband she went to get some water for us and she talked with us a litle bit....everything started when the server arrived to the table with bad actitude and broken english, he did not give any option to get my steak as I like it .....and when we tried to pay him by credit card he was long time ago talking with his partners without process our pay ....Its was not proffesional .....when we left we asked before his name to the Host and she said Andres

1  Thank Ronald G
Reviewed 18 June 2017

No expert on Cuban fare, but this place has GOOD food! I have not had anything that I did not think was good, and it seemed pretty authentic. Atmosphere is great, and the staff are amazing. Price is just right and there is a good variety in food and taste. Don't drive to Miami, drive to Mambos!

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Came here with family during Jacksonville getaway. My paella was good but not something I would get again here at Mambos -- The style and quality of this famous Spanish dish varies from restaurant to restaurant and this was one of the less spectacular ones. It's a pricey dish thus I set the bar high. My wife's Cuban sandwich bread was very dry and required alot of liquids to get down.

Service was good. Waiter was knowledgeable about the menu and was pleasant.

Atmosphere was comfortable and laid back. The classic salsa over the speakers and Cuban themed wall art made it feel like an authentic Cuban experience.

If in Jacksonville and craving Spanish food, I'd return and try them again.

1  Thank everywhereman13