“Cuban Sandwich Heaven!”

Mambos Cuban Cafe
Ranked #68 of 2,072 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 19 May 2015

Being a Cuban sandwich "snob", I can just say that this place is the best in Jacksonville. Almost exactly as I make at home, and am known for with many friends. The only recommendation is to ask to have it pressed extra long, as my idea of a Cuban is to have super crispy bread. I have not been to the Jacksonville Beach location, and hear that it is not nearly as good as the Atlantic Blvd restaurant. I always get the Fries as a side (I know.... Fries at a Cuban restaurant?) and they are amazing. They are string fries, not the steak fries as most people would expect, and are always piping hot. Reasonably priced, and excellent "sammiches"!

Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

My partner and I came across this great little place today while visiting Jacksonville. I have to say we were not disappointed. I recommend their media noche!!! It was outstanding and perfectly done.
Friendly staff, excellent service, very clean and amazing real Cuban food. We shall be back!

Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

The food at this restaurant is Terrific!! I had Lechon Asada and my husband had Arroz con Polo! The mojito sauce on the pork was spot on!! The servings are very generous. My husband had about 2 cups of yummy rice with his chicken. The service was good and the staff was friendly. The tip is included on the bill. Just an FYI. Cuban food is truly comfort food and they do it well. I will be going there again!

1  Thank Pogo07
Reviewed 29 March 2015

We stopped here for brunch on our way out of Jacksonville and we are so glad we did! The Cuban sandwiches were super tasty! And the service was excellent!

Reviewed 22 March 2015

always agreat meal . Always. But do not confuse with the location at the beach...not good at the beach.