All reviews room was clean front desk pancake machine one night stay free breakfast hot tub jacksonville airport indoor pool next morning staff was friendly would stay here again shuttle cruise hie housekeeping microwave
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I have waited two weeks to decide if I should write this review or not. But after still seeing five bug bites on my sons stomach I felt like I had to write something. This should not happen at a hotel like this. I don’t remember our room number which would be of more help but hopefully the management can address this problem.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Josh H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Joe0215,

We are sorry to hear about your son's bug bites. We have checked the records for our rooms over the past two weeks and do not show any records of bugs being reported. We wish your son a speedy recovery and hope that all is well.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Room was clean but very old. I think that updating is no longer possible. The bed was very comfortable. A/C kept the room@ a comfortable temperature. Very close to the airport. I don't think that I will return. Sorry

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Josh H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Trudy S,

We thank you for your recent stay with us and are glad to hear that you were able to get a great night's sleep. We are always working to make our hotel better for all of our guests and certainly appreciate your feedback. We hope that you'll choose to come see us again as we continue to make changes.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough about this place. The staff at the front desk is super polite and accommodating. The hotel itself is extremely clean. The rooms are very comfortable, clean and have everything you need. The hotel has all the amenities you need, laundry, indoor pool etc. the complimentary breakfast in the morning is honestly one of the best I have ever had at a hotel. Truly a great place and well worth it.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Josh H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Justin E,

We are so glad to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for your kind words and look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Stayed at the Holiday Inn Express JAX airport for a quick business overnight. The location on the airport access road is superb. This property is very clean and the staff are friendly & professional. The suite was nicely appointed, nothing fancy, but the refrigerator, microwave, and Keurig coffeemaker are great to have. Will plan on staying here again next trip to Jacksonville; we used to use a nearby higher-priced competitor across from the shopping center but this HIE beats it in every category.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Josh H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

W M,

We are so thankful for your kind words and are elated to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon during your next visit to Jacksonville Florida!!

Reviewed 4 July 2018

The check in went fast, all of my questions was answered fully and understood. Breakfast was excellent. Hot pancakes that is ready when you press the button. Asked for a later check out no problem. Room was clean spacious. Will stay here again. Young man that checked us in was friendly nice in a very ready to help service.

Room Tip: Large pool
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Josh H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

FINEANFOXXY4U,

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to Jacksonville!!