“Yummy Sushi!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Description: Shoppes of Deerwood Lake
Description: Shoppes of Deerwood Lake
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

The name says it all. We eat here every time I go to Corporate! Its simply the best!! They even remove the rice for me and it’s still awesome.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The sushi here is great. You might have to wait a little longer and the service is not the greatest, but the quality is the best we have found in Jacksonville.

1  Thank jimduffy1952
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I truly cannot tell you about this food because I do t eat bait. My husband, however, loves this sushi! It's clean, fresh tasting and fresh smelling.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Very good sushi for a good price (the lunch deal is great). Ourside doesn't look impressive, but much nicer inside! Our waitress was very sweet.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Our food was so fresh and abundant, we had to take some back to our hotel. From the outside it looks like a little hole in the wall but inside it's large and comfortable.