“Our weekly GO TO Place”

JL Trent's Seafood and Grill
Ranked #48 of 2,109 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 21 June 2017

My GF and I find ourselves here at Trent's on a weekly basis. We enjoy raw oysters with lots of Fresh Horseradish and Trent's has some of the best Oysters in Town. Lately we get a few dozen raw oysters-cold beer and another appetizer after a long days work and it is great. I usually order the Cobia when it's available and the Lobster and Crab Bisque are always GREAT. Nothing fancy a true seafood shack over the railroad tracks across from NAS JAX but the staff is great and there is no seafood fresher than at Trent's!

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

The spicy shrimp peel and eat is amazing. Not very spicy at all! The staff spent time even digging thru the trash to find a special necklace my daughter lost. She was so upset but they took the time to look for it and found it! I would come back again. The scampi and shrimp pasta were also very tasty.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Staying at Naval Air Station Jacksonville and found this family owned restaurant just out the Yorktown Gate. Shut my mouth goooood. Friendly service and relaxing atmosphere. Tried the gator tail appetizer and shrimp & scallops dinner. Excellent. Hot & fresh and I am from the OBX of NC. We know good seafood and this place has it. Bring a big appetite for these healthy portions. I'm hooked.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We came here for dinner with our family and really enjoyed it. Nothing fancy but the food was very good. We sat outside and I got blackened pollock with corn on the cob and a baked potato. I took a piece of key lime pie home. Everything tasted good. Especially the fish. It was seasoned and cooked well.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

The first time we visited Trent's around (December 2016) we were looking for something to eat and Googled good seafood and Trents popped up. When we got there we weren't sure if we wanted to go in. It didn't look inviting at all, we actually thought we were in the wrong place BUT what a surprise we received once we were inside, from the great staff to the most important reason for the visit...the Food! It was fresh, cooked to perfection and just down right Good! We went back to Jacksonville in April and we already knew we were going back to Trent's and once again we were very well pleased! Our new lil seafood treasure (we normally go to Clark's but now we've found a new place to eat)!