“Perfection Again!”
Review of Marker 32

Marker 32
Reserve with OpenTable
Marker 32 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 2,109 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: San Pablo
Transit: There is a JTA bus stop only yards from the entry driveway to the restaurant.
Reviewed 20 April 2016

I had such a good dining experience at Marker 32 the first time so I went back again on this last trip and took my son. We decided to treat ourselves so we started with the raw bar (oysters and shrimp) which was delicious. Some of the best cocktail sauce I have ever had in a restaurant. We followed that up with a couple of salads. The server said the salads were a pretty good size and suggested we order the half salads which were plenty. My son had the blue crab cakes which were delicious. I had the special of the day which was lightly breaded and fried flounder served over a mushroom and lobster risotto which had grilled okra underneath. There was a lobster sauce drizzled over the fish. The presentation was beautiful and the flavors outstanding. After all of that we were too full for desert. All around an excellent meal. Not one disappointing thing about it. There service was very good and the view of the inter coastal was beautiful. My second trip here and again it did not disappoint. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Ladygator12

Reviewed 20 April 2016

This place was so busy on a Saturday night, and yet I'm not quite sure why. Food was so-so, service patchy, and getting a drink would be easier in the Sahara desert. Wouldn't return.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

Another relaxing time for a cocktail and bite at the bar. Our server, Summer, takes excellent care of us with great attention and recommendations. We love sitting at the bar, noise level in control where we can have conversation. We always meet interesting couples there and tonight was no exception. You really need to try the deviled eggs with fried oysters or the M32 oysters. Always a good choice. Reservations are recommended for dining and if you would like to have a little quieter space, ask for a booth in the back.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

During planning for a gathering of approximately 50 people, we had picked MARKER 32 because everything sounded like the perfect location. The restaurant quoted a reasonable price of $50- for meals and drinks. HOWEVER, when it came time to request a contract, the terms had changed, putting it beyond the reach of our group. The original verbal contract called for a minimum of $2000 for 50 people, which would bring the meal to a reasonable minimum of $40 per person excluding drinks which would be on top. When the contract arrived via email, they had raised the minimum to $5000 for 50 people, quoting a miscalculation. SHOCKER. This put the meal in the range of a 5 star restaurant, which this one is not, based on previous visits. We were forced to drop the request.

2  Thank ahbarbour
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

I choose Marker 32 because I have never had a bad meal there and is consistently good. I net my friends for drinks at the bar and then was seated at a great table by the window. We ate everything, three appetizers, the snapper dish and a grouper dish. Great service and the food was excellent.

This is a special place for a great dinner anytime and I highly recommend.