“Best Gyros & Tabouleh Salad!”
Review of Tabouleh

Tabouleh
Ranked #77 of 2,189 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Wonderful lunch with family while catching up on school & work things. Best Gyro I've had in years and fresh salad and hummus. Going back for falafel next time. Quiet and enjoyable atmosphere, an oasis in the desert. Thanks

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We come here a few times a month and it is always spot on. It may be a small space in a strip mall, but the food is delicious. Can't recommend Tabouleh enough.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

The service and food were both good. Tabouleh and stuffed grape leaves were spectacular. This is a very casual place to grab a quick bite. Skip the spinach pie.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

While passing on I - 295 , a great place to grab a fresh meal. Service is quick. Food is good. Will definitely stop by this place again,while traveling.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

A friend recommended this place for authentic Greek food. They were right. I had a gyro and it was excellent. I will be back. My only disappointment was it was a walk-up order restaurant. I expected table service but I can live without it for great food.

1  Thank FBTV

Been to Tabouleh? Share your experiences!