Miller's Ale House - Jacksonville Southside
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located on Deer Lake Court near Southside Boulevard and Touchton Road, across from Shoppes II, right in front of the Hampton Inn & Suites. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed 5 November 2018

We came in on game day (Patriots vs Jaguars) as a group of 13. Everything went well till we all got our food except two. When requested the manager came up and apologized for his kitchen crew. He himself jumped infront of the grill and finished our orders. Afterwards he handed out gift cards to those who got their meal late. Nice gesture for heat brought on by staff. Will visit again.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 11 October 2018

The wings are good, the mango habanero are the best, Moscow mule was perfect, and the wait staff, particularly Cheyenne was a great addition and not pesky. Watched the game and was able to relax. I will come back next time I am in town.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

My wife wanted to watch a football game with other fans. We came to Millers as I had called to see if the game was going to be on. They told me it would be. When we got to Millers, the outside food/bar area was HOPPING! We went inside and I asked the server that was seating us for a booth with a power outlet.
We sat down and ordered drinks, they had just gotten Coke products the day we arrived. we got pot stickers and they arrived HOT and had an amazing sauce with them.
We ordered Ribs and wings... they also came out hot and were tasty. We watched the football game and Chris our waiter came by regularly and refilled drinks and checked on us. the booths were a little hard after 2 hours, but the service, food and restrooms were all very very good.
Since the prices here seem to be very reasonable we will be returning here.
We spoke to Jeff, a manager and he also was polite and checked back in with us. All in all this was a very pleasant dining and g=football experience. And, that power outlet I mentioned, well.. I brought my laptop to connect ot the wireless here at Millers and wrote this review and hunted for houses. Both my wife and I had a great time, even though her team lost.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

As one would expect for bar food. Good food, varied menu, wide variety of food and beer. Excellent service, good parking, can get loud and crowded at peak hours. Inside is much more subdued than outside area.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

We were traveling through the area and this restaurant was near our hotel, so based on a recommendation from hotel staff we tried it. Great food (zinger wrap and seafood pasta), exceptional service by Reggie and a friendly casual atmosphere (perfect for the disheveled weary traveler). Only negative - it was loud (it was also very busy at the time we were there).

Date of visit: September 2018