“Holiday meals”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Busy but pleasant. Good food at a reasonable price. excellent service, the staff were very efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Where should I begin! First off, this restaurant is fine dining at a reasonable price. You want to look representable when attending. No flip flops ripped Jean shorts etc, because you will look out of place. Our waiter was really friendly and helpful. I ordered the Sirloin and Crab Cake meal, which came with two sides ($20.5 I believe). The mashed potatoes and crab cake were AMAZING!! I had my steak rare, I normally get em medium rare. Also, try their Corn Chowder Crab soup, if you like chowder. I love that their meals are delicious and inexpensive. Bonefish also have this rewards program. You can download their app and signup for free. Every 4 visits qualifies you with 50% off your meal. How can you beat that.

1  Thank Jennifer O
Reviewed 20 November 2017

To begin with, the music was very loud making it difficult to talk with friends, felt like we were at a dance club. They did eventually turn it down after numerous request. The bang bang shrimp was very good, but when we received our dinner they were cold, or warm at best. My wife's sea bass was cold (she ate it anyway) and mine was luke warm and our friends crab cakes were cold. The rice and vegetables were also cold. I will say that they did take the crab cakes off the bill, the waiter was great and apologetic, that's why I gave them a 3 instead of a 2. I hope this is not a trend, I really like this place.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

The wife and I split a crab cakes appetizer which was delicious. Little filling, just crab meat. My wife enjoyed her Lily's Chicken while I had the shrimp pad thai which was excellent. My wife really enjoys the colder months (relative for Jacksonville, I know) as they add the Winter White Cosmo to the cocktail list. We sat at the bar where we've gotten to know the bartenders over the years.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Great seafood place. Their coconut shrimp is delicious. I tried their sweet potato mash and it was amazing. The tilapia with shrimp was also very good.

The ambiance is very comfortable and the staff are friendly.

I also liked that they closes late. I highly recommend it if you visit Jacksonville.