“Great Service”
Review of III Forks

III Forks
Reserve with OpenTable
III Forks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 2,181 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$30 - US$60
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: JTB and Southside
Reviewed 28 December 2017

We went as a family to celebrate a wedding anniversary. This was our second time visiting this establishment. The staff has been very friendly, very quick to refill drinks before the glass becomes empty and they allow tours of the kitchen. The kitchen is VERY clean and the chefs are very quiet. When I say "quiet" I am meaning that they are not loud and yelling to each other as in other kitchens.
My only real complaint is that I expect a Filet Mignon that is cooked medium rare to be juicy. It wasn't. It was actually kind of dry. I also feel that the steaks are way over priced. Just an 8 oz steak for $42 and does not include any sides.

Pete N, General Manager at III Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Gary,
I am glad that you enjoyed your overall experience.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I sat at the bar. Bartenders, service and Happy Hour were good....However, I ordered the burger and the meat was tasteless. I was expecting more from an establishment that prides itself on their beef.

Pete N, General Manager at III Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Joseph,
I am sorry you did not enjoy your burger. This is the first time I have heard that about our burger.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Mix up at front desk - said glitch in system so our reservation got cxl mistakenly. Got table table in bar - but service & attention by our waiter was slow and unimpressive - food was good - but for price we expected way better service.

Pete N, General Manager at III Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

David,
I sorry that you feel that way.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This is a very over-priced restaurant, the lamb was ok but not at 43.00 everything is a la carte and I have visited other restaurants and have been much more pleased with the food. Service was very good just in my opinion overpriced

LGL,
Thank you for the review.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I love 111 Forks...it is a total dining experience and yes it is expensive!!! But the food, service and ambiance is spot on!!
They have a lobster appetizer not on the menu that is heaven. They take lobster, scoop meat out, cube it, fry it, and put it back in the shell...then add a side of lemon butter sauce....BAMM that is all you need!!
Steaks so tender, you don't need a knife, service is spot on....
From the moment you walk in til you leave...important occasion??? They will take you picture and print it for you at no charge.

Pete N, General Manager at III Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Gabrielle,
Thank you so much for the kind words. We are overwhelmed with gratitude. I will share with the entire staff.