All reviews atlantic beach naval station military families extra points military discount mini vacation free breakfast is microwave and fridge hotel location nice clean hotel cleaning staff located close beds were comfortable minute drive parking lot top floor non smoking
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Reasonable price close to Mayo clinic very accommodating we have no negto say matter of fact we forgot some personal items and they just gave them to us We will stay there again on return of Mayo trips

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
neilatjax, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Dear pattibutters,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Express Mayport. I am so happy to hear that our staff was friendly and we were able to provide you with all of your needs. We are so thankful for your kind words and we are happy to have gained a guest who will stay with us again. Thank you again for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel by far exceeded my expectations the staff was extremely helpful and very nice to speak to. They truely went above and beyond. I recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.they truely care about there guest and enjoy there jobs.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
neilatjax, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Dear Kayla L,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Express Mayport. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we exceeded your expectations. We are grateful for your recommendation. We hope to see you again in sunny Jacksonville.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

This Holiday Inn looks like it's brand new! Rooms are very nice and the staff was friendly. The location is OK, there is a old trailer home on one side and a car dealership on the other so safety could be an issue but we had no problems! Prices are high but I assume you are paying to stay close to the ocean. Only odd thing is there is no fan in the bathroom and it shows.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
neilatjax, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Dear Eric P,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We work hard to keep the appearance of our hotel looking great and we are so happy that you were pleased with it. We are so thankful for your great feedback. We hope that you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

We stayed one night and had absolutely no complaints. We would definitely come back.
Breakfast was comparatively ok, guest laundry functionnning and clean. So was the room.
Free wifi worked well.
The bed was comfortable.
The only suggestion I would make is to ban smoking from the pool area.
Would I come back? Sure.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
neilatjax, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2016

Dear Jenny F,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express Mayport. We are very happy to hear that your stay with us ended with no complaints. We love hearing that our guests will be staying with us again. I have taken note of your suggestion for no smoking at the pool. Thank you for your suggestion and your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

I had a great stay. The breakfast lady was so nice and kept up with all the guest's needs at breakfast. When I checked in it was easy and quick. Frankie checked me in, he was delightful and just a ball of joy. I don't know how the next hotel could every compare. I can't wait for my next stay in the Mayport area to be able to stay at this Holiday Inn Express again. Frankie has truly touched my heart with his great customer service and caring attitude.

Trip type: Travelled solo
neilatjax, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville - Mayport / Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2016

Dear StefanieW2008,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your most recent stay at our hotel. We were happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and that our staff was outstanding. We thank you for you valuable feedback and look forward to your next stay with us!