“Amazing Cupcakes”

Cami Cakes @ Tinseltown
Ranked #6 of 40 Bakeries in Jacksonville
Reviewed 1 March 2018

We got 2 cupcakes to go and they were amazing. I have never tasted a cupcake that had icing as sweet as theirs. The cashier seemed to be in a somber mood and didn't really engage with the customers, but the cupcakes were more than worth it!

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

These cupcakes were great! Very moist and the icing was on point! There was a long line but it was worth the wait.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Stopped in for a dozen cupcakes for a treat for my birthday. I usually bake something for myself and the family for most birthdays but was craving a little cami. My favorite is the vanilla cami. They are just delicious. I also got a couple strawberry, the lemon, chocolate, carrot cake and caramel. Everyone loves CamiCakes so all were happy. Stop by one day and pick your family up a box...you will not be disappointed. They also make cakes now in some of the same famous flavors as the cami cakes.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

texture . taste . and clean . Best in Florida so far . had varieties of flavor . I always order a dozen cupcakes my grandkids love them all

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I love cupcakes and this place did not disappoint. They didn't go with the everyday flavors you see in most places but with flavors like sweet potato pie which was great and my favorite was the cookie butter! The only negative was the service. They were kinda short and unwelcoming.