“Great Pizza”
Review of Mod Pizza

Mod Pizza
Ranked #196 of 2,232 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Pizza made to order! No limit on number of toppings, very fresh, and tasty. The service is friendly and you can eat in or take out. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We have already gone here quite a bit since they opened. The kids love it. I think it is pretty good. The meat pizza is tasty. I recommend getting the large for 1 grown man or woman. The smaller size seems fine for the kids though. My wife can not eat a whole large by herself, but wants more if she gets the small. I think they have a neat concept and should enjoy a good deal of success in this location. Definitely will be going back.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for some lunch and decided to ‘try the new place’! Well, we were so glad we did! There were plenty of choices and the staff was friendly (not in the over to top uncomfortable way) and helpful! The crust was thin and crunchy, but they do have a thicker option, if that’s your thing. My husband loved it and preferred it over the others!
I recommend a side cup of Mikes Hot Honey to dip your crust in and the Marion BlackBerry Lemonade is officially our favorite!!!
I’m a huge pizza fan, so knowing the hubs loves it brings joy to my heart and tummy!!! Oh and on a side note, the music is awesome!
Just go try it! You’ll love it!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I went to Mod Pizza on 2/14. The atmosphere is great. The pizza is even better. Lots of custom pizza choices and all of them sound good. It was hard to decide. A new one on me for a pizza place; they allow you to create your own pizza and whatever you choose to put on your pizza it is the same price as their custom pies. They dont charge per topping. Fire grilled pizza is an art and Mod pizza is top notch. They have it down! The prices are very good.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Simular to Moe's with a build your own Pizza concept. Good deal as you get one price and all the toppings you want. Pizza makings tasted good too. Watch it made and then watch it put in the oven.