“A great Place for a casual meal”

Jumpin' Jax House of Food
Ranked #244 of 2,188 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was our third visit to Jumpin' Jax and they have consistently given us great food at a reasonable price. This time we were in the mood for burgers and they did not let us down. My wife and I both tried their Black N' Bleu burgers cooked medium and they were excellent. The burgers came with French Fries that were crisp on the outside as a good fry should be. I had an order of their Chili and it is also very good. They serve Night Swim Porter and it is an excellent accompaniment to any burger. My wife and I both feel that you should try Jumpin' Jax. We think you will be impressed.

1  Thank billnjax

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Stopped in on the way to our hotel. Had a large menu with yummy options, but not for the health conscious. Good prices too! Had a 10" thick crust pizza and the dough/crust was so tasty. Would go back to try other pizzas.

Had a fun, family atmosphere and the staff was very friendly and provided good customer service. Not a good place to take a date for the first time as the tables were larger and I didn't see any tables for just 2 people, but otherwise a good place to try for a burger or pizza.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This was a previous restaurant called Red Elephant. The new owners have transformed this restaurant into a new concept with open seating and new menu. They feature pizza and custom burgers which is what I ordered. The food came out quick and was very tasty. Price was comparable to other places that served similar food.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We went to Jumpin Jax on a Saturday around noon expecting it to be busy or packed - and it was neither - we were one of only two tables occupied. The host/girl at the counter who took our order was friendly, and we ordered three sandwiches, fries and sweet potato fries, drinks and a shake.

I modified my burger to remove avocado and add bacon and of course there was an upcharge for that. The burger was cooked correctly and it was flavorful and juicy. With said added bacon. The sweet potato fries are truffled and are obnoxiously good and we’re my favorite part of the meal. It’s one of those bus your own table type places so the staff is really only responsible for food.

Now, here’s where the service part comes in. There’s literally NO customers but like six staff floating around the kitchen including the girl who took our order. We get our fountain drinks but the shake is nowhere to be found. I don’t hear a blender - so we wait, and wait... our food comes - and the kitchen staff is standing around talking and the girl at the counter is doing nothing and then finally goes over to make the shake - so that means my Dad had no drink for almost half his meal. I mean, come on... I know it was busy and all...

I don’t expect this place to stay open long if it continues to be empty and with service like that. Food was good and I’d go back just for those sweet potato fries but they could use a little more enthusiasm for their actual customers who bothered to come in.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Wow!!! This place is amazing!! They have so many options. I wanted to try everything on the menu. They had pizzas, salads, burgers, chicken sandwiches...and more that I can't think of at the moment.

We settled on trying the burgers since that's what we were craving tonight. We ordered the Air Thang burger, Which came first burger, chili cheese fries and a kids chicken tenders meal.

Both burgers were amazing!!! I liked the Air Thang burger a bit more though. The flavors were great and I don't even know what else to say, other than you really have to try this thing. We were all super full when we left.

The customer service was also great! Everyone was super friendly. This was our first time going and they were very patient with us. The menu was explained and they made recommendations for each of the categories. They even have a weekly special with different items. The pizza special and the lobster mac and cheese were so tempting. We almost ordered them, but we were really craving burgers tonight. There was a couple next to us who ordered the lobster mac and cheese and it just looked like heaven!

I'm really glad we found this place. I definitely recommend it! There's something for everyone.