“Best seafood ever!”

The Juicy Crab
Ranked #272 of 2,109 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Having grown up in MD, I didn’t think I would be terribly happy with blue crab done any way other way than steamed with Old Bay. This was the most wonderful surprise. We got the special, 4 blue crabs, shrimp, corn, potatoes in lemon butter. Everything was WONDERFUL! Will definitely make this our first meal next time we’re in JAX. Very personable server. Very, very nice experience.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

We were craving for some crabs and we search for the nearest crab place through trip advisor and juicy crab was it. The restaurant use to be the sweet tomatoes restaurant I think. We got there early for dinner so there were plenty of tables. We ordered the bluecrab special which came with 4 bluecrab, no head shrimp, potato and corn. We also had the snow crab and sausage combo and snow crab and shrimp combo. We had the mild only sauce which came in a variety of flavor, i.e., Cajun, buttered garlic, etc. Our order came quick and they were delicious. The mild flavor got the perfect combination of spiciness and flavor so we got to enjoy the food without getting too spicy. Our server was very attentive and helpful on the menu choices since it was our first time in this restaurant. Will definitely come back.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We were wonderfully suprised when we checked out The Juicy Crab. Simple menu, nice sized portions, full bar, great presentation....we loved it!!! Ambiance was nice, great service...will definitely go again!!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Delicious!!! Oysters, crab legs, etc. I recommend getting the Juicy Sauce, medium. It’s a great blend of the various seasonings yet not hot. Without having my husband with me I’d go for more heat. Enjoyed the setting and had very good service. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

The steamed seafood combo was enough for two, and seasoned just as we’d requested. If you don’t like this place, you must not like seafood. Wide selection.