All reviews front desk jacksonville airport great hotel free breakfast sitting area shuttle service staff was friendly nice breakfast room was large mini fridge would stay here again wonderful stay restaurants and shopping great customer service yogurt one night stay the breakfast area
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Just little upset the pool was closed and we was looking for a hotel with pool and it should have been noted on your website that was closed . But the over all stay was good and clean and friendly atmosphere.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
GMJoel, General Manager at Hyatt Place Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Thank you for staying with us and giving the 4 star review. We apologize for the disappointment in the pool but are happy to report is back open. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Drove in from Louisiana for a cruise vacation. The cruise terminal is about 12 minutes away from the hotel. The room is very spacious and clean. The beds are comfortable, but if you plan on staying more than a night I recommend bringing your own pillow because the hotel pillows are thin. I forgot my vehicle insurance cards at home in Louisiana, and the staff allowed me to print my insurance cards at the desk computer because the public computer was unable to download it.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for the 5 star review. We are pleased you had a great stay and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Hotel pool isn't open and we were not told of this prior to our visit. Generally a nice clean hotel. Breakfast was ok, limited options but good for a free breakfast. We checked in at 7:30pm and had to wait for our room to be ready which was very weird in my opinion.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for leaving a review and comments about your stay. I apologize you had to wait for a room to be ready at that time which should not have happened. I apologize you were not notified of the out of service pool prior to your arrival. I am pleased to report the pool is back open. I hope you will have a chance to stay with us again as I am sure it will be a better experience for you.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

The staff was pleasant, the room was clean. After our stay, my husband and I decided we'd always choose this brand because of room size + breakfast. Free range eggs, stevia, Greek yorgurt, almond milk were happy surprised for this crunchy mom at breakfast time.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for staying with us giving a 5 star review! We are pleased you enjoyed your time with us as well as the breakfast. We hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2017