“Pimento Cheese Paradise”

Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #739 of 2,075 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Hands down the tastiest pimento cheese I've ever eaten in my life! Yummy pasta salad, fresh hummus and delicious pita! I'm a fan!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

I thought this was a delightful small place. I found the food to be amazing and I love there salad. You order at the counter and they bring it to your table in a fast amount of time. I would go back for sure. They also offer wine by glass or bottle . Very clean as well.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

On a friend's recommendation we had lunch at Taziki's this week. You order at a cash register and your food is delivered to the table you select. Service was polite and prompt. I had the grilled chicken plate and my wife the grilled pork, both of which were tasty and sizable. In addition to serve yourself soft drinks both beer and wine are offered. Prices are moderate, expect $10 for a modest lunch. The plates are more substantial and include a greek salad and a side, for both of us roast potatoes. My wife's plate also had grilled asparagus. The downside was that we found both food quality and preparation to be a mixed bag. The potatoes were quite underdone and the asparagus had stalks old enough to have inedible woody stems. The chicken and pork were better prepared, but should I revisit I would probably try a tofu based dish. There really isn't much excuse for sending out food that has qualitative issues, so the best I could rate this place is average.

Hailey F, Marketing Specialist at Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

JAXers,
We absolutely did not prepare your meal the way it should be. We pride ourselves in a fresh concept with all fresh meats, fruits and Vegetables. We would love to make it up to you and offer you a free meal of your choice to be made by our management staff. Please just show this comment to your cashier and we will be delighted to serve you again!
Hailey Fretz- Marketing Specialist

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We recently moved to the area and were wanting Greek/Mediterranean. Unfortunately I think they missed the mark. Gyro was made with cubes of lamb not the shaved lamb normally served. Cubes usually mean souvlaki, sorry missed the mark with this one. We will continue to search the area for Greek food.

Hailey F, Marketing Specaslit at Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Cruising 2 by 2,
Looks like we dropped the ball in a response to your comment ! We also missed a chance to inform you of our cooking methods in house. We actually cut our meat fresh every day and do things just a little diffrent than the shaved lamb. We hope you will try us again !
Hailey Fretz- Marketing Specalist

Reviewed 17 May 2017

we went to taziki's since we enjoy mediterranean food and it is close to our house. it opened recently so everything is bright and shiny. the food was delicious and reasonably priced. we will definitely be going back again and again.