All reviews millhouse steakhouse stayed here room facing the parking lot room was clean would stay here again front desk main building waffles cruise port excellent room nice shower the young lady nice pool area recommend staying here decent breakfast nice stay short drive
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights which I was here for school at UNF. Breakfast was ok, but the rooms were clean, shower was great, and pillows comfy. The door from your room leads to the outside, but it was very quiet every night. Could hear a few planes in the morning. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here before. This hotel is dated but I’ve always found it to be clean. Check in at 5:pm was quick, friendly, and professional. Our room was large, clean, and featured a super comfortable king size bed. The breakfast was pretty much what you find when staying at any of the Choice Hotels Brands. It may be a little dated but it is less expensive than the alternative hotels this close to the airport. Significant value for the money.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Qualityjax, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to write to us about your stay. We hope to see you again soon. We are also in the middle of updating are rooms, furniture and the outside and are very excited to get your feedback on that.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I would not stay here again ~ it was depressing as it's really dated and not well-kept. The chair in the room sagged, the carpets looked either extremely worn or dirty ~ either way, a real turn off. I stayed near the airport as I had a very very early flight.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Qualityjax, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for your feed back, we are a bit confused as the things that you are stating do not resemble our hotel, most of our rooms are tiled and we are in the middle of a renovation.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Stayed here for one night while on a fishing trip to North Florida. Room was nice, clean and the bed was comfy. Restaurants are nearby so no need to venture far for as meal. They also have a swimming pool. I recommend the property and will probably be staying here again soon.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

We stayed here twice, once when we flew in from Seattle and then again 2 weeks later when I flew back alone.
1st stay we had told them that it would be a very late check in, and it was. Our plane had been delayed so we arrived around 2am - and they put us in a room facing the parking lot - we were too tired to argue, but when we saw the room and the big rigs in the parking lot I was concerned, but again, I was too darn tired to have them switch us.
The next morning....at 6am in the morning the huge rig sat out by our door and idled for about 20 minutes ugh - couldn't get back to sleep again with all the early risers leaving.

My return visit I specifically told them what happened and they put me facing the pool - very quiet, and very pretty! Spent the day at the pool, had a great dinner at The Millhouse restaurant next door and slept like a baby.
I will stay here again, very clean. And I will again request facing the pool no matter what!

PS. Pick up or drop off from airport was $3 per person, per way

Room Tip: Do not face the parking lot - VERY LOUD - face the pool, it's very quiet
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to write us a review on your stay.