All reviews bedroom suite full kitchen front desk waffles butler blvd small kitchen sofa bed mayo clinic great place to stay extended stay nice room up to date the general manager the entire staff property dishwasher housekeeping
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

This is my second time staying at this hotel and I'm very satisfied!! Best customer service hands down.
QUINETTA: Checked me in my first stay and she was awesome. Very Bubbly Personality , Always smiling, VERY HELPFUL and most of all BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. She was EXCELLENT!!!!

TERESA: Checked me in my second stay and i was very HAPPY. She was GREAT!! Very Helful and She also had a wonderful PERSONALITY And GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
I Had Zero Problems With My Stay At This Hotel. One of the NICEST HOTELS IN JACKSONVILLE AND DEFINITELY THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!
☆☆☆☆☆ DEFINITELY 5 STAR HOTEL

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2016

They were really great to my mother who is a patient at the Mayo Clinic. Its right off of the interstate, close to Butler Blvd which makes it a straight shot to the Mayo hospital.

Check-out is late, at noon which is great.

Room tip: If you are handicapped, request a room on the first floor, they *will* accommodate your needs.
Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

This is a excellent choice of Marriott Hotels. The desk person had a personality all hotels greeters should have. The breakfast server was out to make you the customer her main focus point, both these ladies professional, Marriott should be glad to have those representing their company. Also clean and quiet...

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bonnie W
Reviewed 2 August 2016

I stayed here for 1 night while attending a concert at Veterans Memorial Arena which was close by. This hotel was not up to par with the usual Marriotts I stay at. The rooms were large with 2 bedrooms and a living room and kitchen. The rooms had a king bed, large tv and closet and the living room had a pull out couch. The bathroom was big but smelled like feces. The room smelled of antiseptic like a hospital would and the hallways were hot and smelled musty. The free breakfast was just cereal and a few muffins. The staff was not overly friendly when they told me no rooms were ready for us at 1pm when I had used mobile check in and listed 12pm as check in time. The location had a Cracker Barrel and McDonalds nearby. The pool was small but has a good view of a little pond with turtles and fish. I don't think I would stay again and was disappointed that this hotel carried the Marriott name but was not what I would expect from a Marriott.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Just spent the weekend at this hotel. Reservation process was simple and easy. The front desk staff was friendly and welcoming. Female server in the breakfast room did an OUTSTANDING job. Room and all linens were immaculately clean. Parking is no issue. Would absolutely stay again.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Kandace W, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Jacksonville Butler Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Thank you so much for your kind review! We strive to exceed all of our guests expectations and love to hear when we do. I am looking forward to sharing your comments with my entire team and am looking forward to your next stay with us in Jacksonville!