“Great Thai food”
Review of Green Papaya

Green Papaya
Ranked #13 of 2,189 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent dimmer at Green Papaya. The spring rolls and Thai egg rolls were delicious and we had 4 different noodle and curry dishes all of which were well prepared. The portions were generous and they gave a choice of how hot to make the dishes rated from one to five. We ordered the 2 level and it was plenty hot. I can’t imagine how the 5 level is.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Mostly standard Thai, but a few twists on standard. Mango spring role nice for green but not so mango-y. Mango chicken good.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by Green Papaya fot dinner on a Saturday night. The crowd was light and we were seated immediately. The atmosphere was formal yet relaxed. Classy would be a good description as well. The service is what I've come to expect of the best asian restaurants - friendly and attentive without hovering over you. We both ordered drinks from the excellent wine menu. I tried a plum wine for the first time. If you like a sweet wine as I do, the plum wine is the way to go! The food was outstanding! Both my wife and I ordered versions of the General Tso's dishes...mine with chicken and my wife's with tofu (my wife is vegan). It was an excellent experience! We'll definitely be back next time we're in the area!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner with hubby, and his dad who was visiting. Had the Thai lettuce cups appetizer, extremely tasty! My panang chicken curry dish was outstanding, dad had the duck and hubby his usual pad thai. All were outstanding. We have been here for lunch a few times and dinner did not disappoint.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Went here on a Monday evening by myself. The waitress suggested the Golden Curry with Duck. I added the Crab Rangoon as an appetizer. The Rangoon was cooked perfectly and quite flavorful. The Golden Curry with Duck was amazing too. I will go back here whenever I am in the Jacksonville area.

Been to Green Papaya? Share your experiences!