“A Charming Place for breakfast or a quick cup of coffee.”

Cranberry's At Tilley Hall
Ranked #12 of 49 Restaurants in Hyde Park
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed 10 December 2016

Cranberry's at Tilley Hall was recommended for a lovely breakfast. The restaurant is so cozy and comfortable. It is a small restaurant but it is just divine. We were five and we were able to get a table right away. You order whatever you want from the counter and the food is brought over by a waitress. I ordered the oatmeal with fruit. It was delectable. Other foods ordered was a breakfast sandwich, eggs with bacon and omelettes were much enjoyed. Before leaving we took some baked goods to go. They were delicious. The workers are very nice and I would definitely go back for another meal.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

May have just been the morning we were there but lady running the cash register seemed to be trying to figure everything out, she wasn't unkind, but flustered, so perhaps that's why she wasn't overly friendly. I had zucchini quiche with bacon, hubby had omelet and both were good. We aren't coffee people so we purchased bottle coca~cola. I bought a blueberry muffin, which was a bit dry. Not a lot of seating inside, probably could seat about 25 inside, thankfully they weren't busy or it would've been slow service. The quiche and omelet were good, but if we had to do over, we would have tried someplace else, we wouldn't return. Menu had breakfast sandwich, sweets, lots of coffee choices.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Decided to stop here for a quick lunch between tours. Walked in gave our order at the counter and grabbed a table. Food was brought out to us when it was ready. Everything was fresh and delicious. I had the mushroom & swiss quiche. The piece was a little small but still good. Mom loved her tuna salad and my friend enjoyed her chicken salad. Overall a pleasant experience!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

This is a cute spot, not fancy, for a casual meal, coffee or bakery items. I had a piece of bacon cheddar quiche which was a bit small but tasty, and my husband had a tuna wrap with good tuna and a pickle. No frills but local feeling and reliable.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

We were looking for something fresh and light for a late lunch when we came across the Cranberry.
Exactly what we wanted.
The waitress was very friendly and the sandwich and salad was very good.
We left with a take out order of their great looking Apple Crisp.

1  Thank Jim B